Add a Photo

By MARUCHAN
#172 in Pasta & Noodles
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables: 3 minutes in the microwave Good source of iron
M L.
M L.
Columbus, OH

Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables... We have always had ramen in our pantry. This hot and spicy mix adds just the right flavor to make it happen. I recommend you try it this week. Pick some up for school
Kristal C.
Kristal C.

I love Maruchan! It has a great taste! Most people I know love this product and never say no when it's offered!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Nanticoke, PA

Quick AMD cheap. An easy go to for a quick snack or lunch. Just the right amount of heat. I usually put some butter in mine.
Arely S.
Arely S.
Garland, TX

I love these Ramen noodles. These are spicy but I'm a fan of spicy food so this is perfect for me, and to all those spicy lovers.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Columbus, OH

Great price, easy to make. They spicy chicken has a good kick to it. The bowl comes in a 2 serving size package
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Indianapolis, IN

This ramen is so good. If you are a spicy lover like me you will love this ramen. It beats all the rest of them.
Jena H.
Jena H.
Independence, MO

Good flavor, but very spicy. Almost over powers the flavors. But really good none the less. Good buy all together
Areon C.
Areon C.

This is my favorite soup! The flavor isn't too spicy, and the cabbage tastes really good and actually has flavor.
jonel e.
jonel e.

Maruchan is the best brand of ramen noodlez out there in my opinion. I love all varietys. Spice is my favorite so this flavor suits me well. I reccomend it.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Milwaukee, WI

I am absolutely in love with these, anything quick and spicy noodles is like my life, I don't have a lot of time to eat after I get out of work, so I just grab one of these. Like they aren't super mega hot, but they have a nice hit of heat.

Join Now