Add a Photo

By MARUCHAN
#172 in Pasta & Noodles
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables: 3 minutes in the microwave Good source of iron
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Boca Raton, FL

I love me some nice, hot, salty, instant ramen. There is nothing better when you need some comfort food or want to save a little money. Salty out the wazoo, and not nutritionally beneficial at all, but damn good.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT

This stuff is super cheap and it's super great when you are a college student. I love the flavor of it and it's perfect for anytime.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Bomb . Com on a cold night so yummy and filling and super cheap and easy to make lol
johni h.
johni h.

My favorite noodle flavor from this brand! You can find these lmost everywhere. They are a little spicy though. I haven't tried other noodle brand , I usually always buy them at Wal-Mart.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
West Haven, CT

Yummy in my tummy. I love spicy noodles and these always hit the spot. They're so easy and fast to make as well.
Jay A.
Jay A.

While I know these aren't exactly the healthiest of soups. They taste real good to me. I usually eat them when I'm sick or hungry late at night. I don't add anything except for sometimes hot sauce. I do break the two layer noodle and only cook one. Throw out the other. I never eat the entire packet. I do see people add fresh vegetable and while I have never done it it does look good.
Breauna B.
Breauna B.

I tasted this once, and I was less than impressed. The noodles tasted stale and were greasy.
Kayleigh E.
Kayleigh E.
Chula Vista, CA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! My pantry is always stocked with this brand of noodles. Highly recommend for everyone
Karissa S.
Karissa S.
Bristol, CT

I love this spicy ramen! One of my top favorite kinds. Could eat it anytime but try to save it for every so often.
Hello I want to order one of these rame since I want to do an unboxing on my youtube channel, I want to do an unboxing with oriental meals since my subscribers like to see unboxigs about oriental food
And I would like you to sponsor a video, I hope you understand me, I just want one of these rame that looks good, thank you for your immense comprehension

Join Now