Add a Photo

By MARUCHAN
#172 in Pasta & Noodles
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables: 3 minutes in the microwave Good source of iron
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables
Maruchan has very tasty noodles. I make them for my kids when i am in a hurry and have no time to cook
Junee O.
Junee O.
Lufkin, TX

These soups are very good! I love that they are very affordable and the taste is great! I always have a box full of them in my storage and I like to have some on a cold night! I love all the different flavors!
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX

Always a fast and yummy go to food. I keep these in my pantry all the time!
monica w.
monica w.

When I have a taste for something spicy, these are great! I like these noodles. Especially when I'm at work.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Knoxville, TN

Want a good helping of Ramen but don't want to use up a pot? These bowls are A+. The spicy ones are just above a mild spice and full of flavor (though adding your own mixes is always fun). Maruchan is the satisfaction guarantee brand. Delicious meal in minutes.
MeChe P.
MeChe P.
Miami , Florida

The one who knows quality knows these soups are delicious and are perfect for when we do not have enough time to cook, but we want to eat something that has flavor. I buy this at supermarket
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Pottstown, PA

My kids eat this as soon as they come home from school, until I get home. They are teenagers. I buy 12 every two weeks. The pricing is good
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Warner Robins , Ga

I just love eating this bowl when I'm lazy and don't feel like cooking but I want something good and full of flavor
Karen R.
Karen R.
altamira

Me encanta, trae mucho producto y a un buen precio, con sabores para cada miembro de la familia.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

Easy to make, flavor is good. And it always feels me up........quick to make. Great for on the go

Join Now