Add a Photo

By MARUCHAN
#172 in Pasta & Noodles
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables: 3 minutes in the microwave Good source of iron
Christine R.
Christine R.
Bowling Green, KY

These are so good, I make these a lot because I don't have a lot of time to go out and eat at college.
Es super delicioso y facil de preparar ademas de que lo puedes encontrar practicamente e todo lugar
Calldy S.
Calldy S.

A tasty affordable breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper. Great for on the budget grocery shopping.
Desaray J.
Desaray J.
Maryville , Tn

This is my favorite flavor of all. I always keep these on hand for on the go or to take to work.
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX

Super good. I like these and they are cheap too. I like to look up other things to mix it with.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Clermont, FL

Convenient and yummy quick meal. Just add your favorite spices and veggies on top of you like.
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Reno, NV

Cheap and affordable snack. Nice taste and for any time of the day. Recommend to anyone
Areon C.
Areon C.

This is my favorite soup! The flavor isn't too spicy, and the cabbage tastes really good and actually has flavor.
Čarmen F.
Čarmen F.
Plymouth, IN

Love this soup! Super cheap for those weeks we are short on cash, and very filling. Great taste and takes less than 4 minutes for a meal.
Shea H.
Shea H.
Longmont, CO

I take these for lunch at work usually once or twice a week. They're super easy to make, w/ a microwave or w/ boiling water. The spice isn't very spicy to me, so I add additional hot sauce but other than that they're super good.

Join Now