Add a Photo

By MARUCHAN
#172 in Pasta & Noodles
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables: 3 minutes in the microwave Good source of iron
Yeimi F.
Yeimi F.

¡Esta mezcla de pasta y sopas es genial! Y mas aun porque viene con un sabor delicioso a ¡Picante, si como lo vez, sopas o pastas picantes y para mayor regalo vienen incluidos vegetales!
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
San Jose, CA

Quieres algo muy rápido caliente y delicioso pues yo es lo que buscas me saca de muchos apuros cuando tengo hambre y quiero algo rápido acudo a esto jejejeje .
America S.
America S.
Kenosha, WI

Sooooo tasty!! Easiest meal you will EVER make..just add hot water! Perfect for a quick lunch anywhere or a snack to cozy up and watch a movie on the couch!
Gabbie I.
Gabbie I.
Cincinnati, OH

Sodium is absolutely through the roof, but these noodles are so delicious. It's something quick to make and I try not to eat it more than once a month.
Julia M.
Julia M.

This honestly gets you full when you're on the go or don't have anything to eat. It also has good flavor. I have no complaints with this product.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Edgewood, MD

Best meal when you're on a budget. Great flavor especially if you like spice. Obviously not a five star meal but it tastes great
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Laurinburg, NC

I love any of the chicken flavored noodles by this brand! I especially love spicy food, so this flavor is perfect for me.
Karen C.
Karen C.

sinceramente estas sopas son deliciosas y ademas son una alternativa muy buenas para cuando quieras algo rapido y rico
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Fort Worth, TX

Soooo cheap and soooo good. 100% recommend these noodles can't get enough of these I get about 20 of them .
Dana C.
Dana C.

Taste is just ok for ramen
Nothing special
Had this brand several times
Not nearly enough veggies in this

Join Now