Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY MARUCHAN #8 in Instant Ramen

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
It's the only one I actually feel is worth buying. As a college student and working it's hard to cook sometimes and I run to this when it gets busy In my day. In love with the spicy flavor I even add more chili or lime juice to give it some more spiciness, I recommend for the price !(:
Qamar W.
Hilliard, OH
These noodles really do taste Asian like and they have an amazing taste of spices and it's not too much so that it doesn't taste good. They're a good price and they do well if you're just feeling lazy and want a warm cup of soup and noodles. It only takes 7 minutes top.
Alaina F.
Hot & Spicy Chicken Soup in minutes. So simple and so delicious. Definitely not the healthiest food you'll ever it. Easy to make and tasty and cheap, and that's all I need to survive winter.
MeChe P.
The one who knows quality knows these soups are delicious and are perfect for when we do not have enough time to cook, but we want to eat something that has flavor. I buy this at supermarket
Beky B.
I've been a fan of Hot & Spicy Maruchan Ramen for a long time. If you enjoy spice, and love ramen, you'll love this product. It's only $3.36 per 12 at my Walmart. very tasty
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Absolutely love the use and for a while before my go-to for everything. However because of the huge amount of sodium I can no longer eat them because of my migraines.
Megan L.
Great inexpensive lunch option when you have a limited amount of time while still being delicious. Works best if you have hot water available as they can leak if you try to microwave them.
Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
As an Asian person I should not like these but I do. I love eating out of a cup and these are super salty and delicious. They are also an obscene amount of calories and salt, which is why they are so tasty. They are a comfort food for sure.
Natasha R.
Rougemont, NC
This flavor is the best! Although it's the only flavor I've tried, I'm sure it can get no better than this. These are my go to when dinner is EMFH (Every Man For Himself).
Astrid L.
rockaway , NJ
My favorite one from this brand is the chicken one. I'm not to big on shrimp or beef. I'm so glad they came out with the spicy chicken soup, I always love a kick in my food
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
HEDYL D.
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.