Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY MARUCHAN #4 in Instant Ramen

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Ilea J.
If all the Instant ramen I've tried this is one of my favorite. The only ones I like better come from the actual Japanese store. I know they're terrible for you but honestly, sometimes I don't care. I just want the warm and spicy broth with easy to slurp ramen noodles and this is a win every time.
Kelly M.
Grand Rapids , MI
The only ramen noodles i will eat. I HATE the veggies they give you so i simply don't put them in. however, the spice level is perfect and the noodles are filling. the taste is great. the price cannot be bet. I love everything about these noodles. So much better than the little baggies of noodles.
Cindy M.
Maruchan is and will remain my favorite ramen brand, started to eat for many years and the quality is still great. My favorite has always been the chicken, but this containing spicy is very delicious, but for me are not spicy. I love to eat when I get to college or a very cold day.
Kaitlin F.
Knoxville, TN
Want a good helping of Ramen but don't want to use up a pot? These bowls are A+. The spicy ones are just above a mild spice and full of flavor (though adding your own mixes is always fun). Maruchan is the satisfaction guarantee brand. Delicious meal in minutes.
Junniette d.
It semeed nice when bought it but after tried it gave me stomach ache. Bought it in a local supermarket. After one single time I won't buy it again. It is not as tasty as noodles that comes in bags and are lot cheaper. I would not recommend to others.
Jenna W.
Meadville, PA
YUS! I love me some Ramen to begin with, but this makes me feel classier eating out of this bowl, plus no dishes! The hot and spicy is the best to cuddle up to when you're sick and trying to warm up and get those nasal cavaties. I love the product over all, no matter how bad it is for you
Alexandra A.
It's not super spicy, but if you like a little heat to your Ramen it definitely helps get it there. I would say the Hot & Spicy Chicken is better than just the basic Chicken flavor. Make sure to keep the Sriracha handy, but it's pretty good as far as Ramen goes.
Genesis M.
when i was younger my grandmother use to mix her soup with this soup to make a bigger and tasteful bowl of chicken ramen soup and let me tell you with the spicy flavoring it gave a nice kick to her soup her secret recipe ! i do it till this day try it you'll thank me later ;)
Rocio C.
Burbank, CA
I love this soup! It's spicy and delicious. Obviously it's not too healthy to eat it all the time but it's good for every once in a while. It's not pricey at all and I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something fast and yummy.
Joanna B.
Albany, OR
I've always loved this ramen soup brand, with this even though it's already spicy, I like to add tapatio hot sauce with it. Another thing I love of bought the ramen soup is that the price is reasonable deepening on where you go get them.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.