Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY MARUCHAN #10 in Instant Ramen

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Buy on Walmart
Josselin U.
Lilburn , GA
I love spicy foods and noodles so this is just prefect for me when I don’t have time to make a meal & it fills me up. My baby boy loves it too! Not the spicy one tho lol. Can never go wrong with ramen noodles.
Jay A.
While I know these aren't exactly the healthiest of soups. They taste real good to me. I usually eat them when I'm sick or hungry late at night. I don't add anything except for sometimes hot sauce. I do break the two layer noodle and only cook one. Throw out the other. I never eat the entire packet. I do see people add fresh vegetable and while I have never done it it does look good.
Genesses P.
San Antonio , TX
I love this bowl! It's really easy and fast to make and sooo delicious! Just add a little water put it in the microwave for 3 minutes and bammm! You have a fast lunch when you're on the go or just a snack!
Ilea J.
If all the Instant ramen I've tried this is one of my favorite. The only ones I like better come from the actual Japanese store. I know they're terrible for you but honestly, sometimes I don't care. I just want the warm and spicy broth with easy to slurp ramen noodles and this is a win every time.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
The only ramen noodles i will eat. I HATE the veggies they give you so i simply don't put them in. however, the spice level is perfect and the noodles are filling. the taste is great. the price cannot be bet. I love everything about these noodles. So much better than the little baggies of noodles.
Cindy M.
Maruchan is and will remain my favorite ramen brand, started to eat for many years and the quality is still great. My favorite has always been the chicken, but this containing spicy is very delicious, but for me are not spicy. I love to eat when I get to college or a very cold day.
Kaitlin F.
Knoxville, TN
Want a good helping of Ramen but don't want to use up a pot? These bowls are A+. The spicy ones are just above a mild spice and full of flavor (though adding your own mixes is always fun). Maruchan is the satisfaction guarantee brand. Delicious meal in minutes.
Junniette d.
It semeed nice when bought it but after tried it gave me stomach ache. Bought it in a local supermarket. After one single time I won't buy it again. It is not as tasty as noodles that comes in bags and are lot cheaper. I would not recommend to others.
Jenna W.
Meadville, PA
YUS! I love me some Ramen to begin with, but this makes me feel classier eating out of this bowl, plus no dishes! The hot and spicy is the best to cuddle up to when you're sick and trying to warm up and get those nasal cavaties. I love the product over all, no matter how bad it is for you
Alexandra A.
It's not super spicy, but if you like a little heat to your Ramen it definitely helps get it there. I would say the Hot & Spicy Chicken is better than just the basic Chicken flavor. Make sure to keep the Sriracha handy, but it's pretty good as far as Ramen goes.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
HEDYL D.
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.