BY MARUCHAN #7 in Pasta & Noodles

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Buy on Walmart
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
It is easy to prepare and he definitely has wavered I enjoy this but of course it is not the healthiest thing but very affordable the only con would be it is not healthy at all and would only recommend eating this once or twice a week but other than that it is delicious
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
These are so good they're spicy and when you put the eater in your like nagh only a little but then it cooks and bam you got a bowl full of noodles you're stuffed but you keep going cause they taste good.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
I could literally crush three of these bowls without even trying. I was shocked to find a ramen that was as satisfying and flavorful. Try substituting the water for chicken stock! Easy hack to make it all the better and more hearty.
Leah R.
I feel like I live off of this. It's not too healthy for you but I still eat it like everyday. I honestly love this. My favorite is the spicy chicken flavor. If I do not have the spicy chicken flavor I will just get the normal chicken flavor and add Valentina hot sauce into.
katelyn W.
Columbus , MS
My family have just recently dicovered these noodle and they are so good. They have great flavor and spice without to much spice so that you can actually enjot the flavors.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I will go out of my way to find big as# boxes of these, absolutely amazing, I love the spice of them may take three to five minutes to cook whatever you want they are still good & super friggin cheap. Really bad for you though lol
Casey H.
Garden grove, CA
I love to have these on hand at home for the times I don't feel like cooking you just add water pop them in the microwave for like 2 min and after ill add some lime and tapatio and it's delicious and always hits the spot.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
My favorite Bowl is the Spicy Bowl! Thinking about it is making me hungry. Fast to make and I lived off of it in college. I would've starved without it! Thanks, Maruchan.
Alyssa R.
Bakersfield, CA
We have about 100 of these stacked up in my pantry right now. It's a bigger size to actually fill you up, unlike the little bags of ramen, and tastes delicious. Anything with a little bit of spice is gooood to me
Diego G.
The Maruchan ramen is a very popular brand of noodles in the United-States. The noodles are made in the United-States. Its very taste i like to eat this in dinner
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
HEDYL D.
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.