Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY MARUCHAN #4 in Instant Ramen

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
These are so good they're spicy and when you put the eater in your like nagh only a little but then it cooks and bam you got a bowl full of noodles you're stuffed but you keep going cause they taste good.
Katelyn W.
Columbus , MS
My family have just recently dicovered these noodle and they are so good. They have great flavor and spice without to much spice so that you can actually enjot the flavors.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I will go out of my way to find big as# boxes of these, absolutely amazing, I love the spice of them may take three to five minutes to cook whatever you want they are still good & super friggin cheap. Really bad for you though lol
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
My favorite Bowl is the Spicy Bowl! Thinking about it is making me hungry. Fast to make and I lived off of it in college. I would've starved without it! Thanks, Maruchan.
Alyssa R.
Bakersfield, CA
We have about 100 of these stacked up in my pantry right now. It's a bigger size to actually fill you up, unlike the little bags of ramen, and tastes delicious. Anything with a little bit of spice is gooood to me
Jenna C.
I LOVE the spicy bowls. They are so good and the flavor is amazing. The price is super reasonable as well, as around my local stores they are only I believe 50 cents. Plus the portion is pretty big for the amount you pay.
Diego G.
The Maruchan ramen is a very popular brand of noodles in the United-States. The noodles are made in the United-States. Its very taste i like to eat this in dinner
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
Lunch was quick today. Little prep and water. You've got lunch ready. Microwave was not the best one I've used but it worked decent. If you are running tight on money and you can sit down to eat, this works fine
Shailyn C.
Providence, RI
Omg I love this! It's so good I love how it's spicy because I just love hot sauce, so when you can eat noodles without having to pour half a bottle of hot sauce in it, it's a relief. It's the perfect amount of spiciness and I just love it.
Lauren B.
Huffman, TX
Cheap, flavorful, and the perfect amount of spice. I prefer adding lime juice to mine for an added bonus. My only dislike is the carrots, but I really despise cooked carrots.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.