Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY MARUCHAN #10 in Instant Ramen

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Buy on Walmart
M L.
Columbus, OH
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables... We have always had ramen in our pantry. This hot and spicy mix adds just the right flavor to make it happen. I recommend you try it this week. Pick some up for school
Jazmine G.
Perfect for someone in a rush, I used to eat these all the time 15 min before my chemistry lab started. If you love the regular chicken noodles, and you love spicy foods, you're going to love this. It's not so super spicy that you can't taste what your eating, it compliments your microwaved noodles just perfectly.
Y H.
A favorite in my home. We all love spicy foods so this is definitely a must in my pantry. It's quick and easy with little to no cleanup afterwards. The flavor is so good! It's a spicy type of spice. Not smoky. Not sweet. I like to steam broccoli and eat it on the side with a squeeze of lime.
Sierra T.
This honestly kept me alive several times so I'm very grateful. The larger bowls are super filling and this particular flavor is really good. I add a little lime or sriracha, depending on how I feel. Super tasty!
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
everyone in my home loved these soups they are spicy and u add lemon to them so yummy .they are easy to make ,they are at a good price u can't beat the price and they are yummy for any tummy ..
Madison L.
Marina, CA
I mean it's cupped noodles so not very much to expect from it but I enjoy these. My favorite is the spicy because I find if it's not it's a little to bland for my taste. Also a HUGE pro about these things are the price. Almost anyone can afford this which is what I think the biggest appeal is.
Dennisse A.
Cicero, IL
I didn't know they started making them into bowls but I've tried the cup version it's super good and the spicy flavor gives it an extra kick. Perfect for college students or when you're to lazy to cook something
Mari N.
My daughter and I love this product, especially when we are in our spicy food mood. It's inexpensive and readily available...just add hot water, wait 3 minutes and voila! Instant hot spicy soup. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
I could literally crush three of these bowls without even trying. I was shocked to find a ramen that was as satisfying and flavorful. Try substituting the water for chicken stock! Easy hack to make it all the better and more hearty.
Leah R.
I feel like I live off of this. It's not too healthy for you but I still eat it like everyday. I honestly love this. My favorite is the spicy chicken flavor. If I do not have the spicy chicken flavor I will just get the normal chicken flavor and add Valentina hot sauce into.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
HEDYL D.
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.