Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY MARUCHAN #4 in Instant Ramen

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Areli S.
If you've never had one of these you are missing out. You can literally get these at the dollar store which is very nice when you need something for work and don't want to cook. If you get the Sunday paper you will find coupons for these in there as well making them even more affordable. They taste very good and come in various flavors.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I love all things Ramen! But these are amazing! They are in my opinion..especially for Noodle-Lovers the perfect lunch choice! They are easy to make plus they taste great...! I also love the fact that these are spicy..I actually purchased them in Walmart and I really enjoy having these to take with me to work..:)
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Khile W.
If you Love Hot,Spicy food then this is a great  (hmmmm I'm hungry what can I eat)snack that'll fill you up. I feel you get a bit more than the pack of noodles for the same price. So All around your in a WIN/WIN kinda situation. If you haven't tried them I'd highly recommend.
Payton J.
El Paso, TX
I looove this ramen, it's my favorite one. I'll stock up on these every time I get a craving for them. I love spicy food so it's perfect for me. The perfect amount of spice, I don't even have to add hot sauce.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Love these bowls of ramen! They are cheap and super yummy! These are so easy to make and I am a lover of spicy foods so these are prefect for me! I definitely prefer these over normal ramen. I would definitely buy these over and over again!
Sarah S.
My kids love these Spivey chicken ramen bowls. I don’t purchase them often because they aren’t very healthy and full of sodium. They taste good and are very easy to make
Livvy L.
This noodle bowl is definitely spicy. I love spicy foods. I can usually handle a good range of spice I'd like to think. This bowl though did have me sweating a bit. It was spicier than I was expecting but it was none-the-less great. I would totally buy this bowl again.
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
I love ramen noodles! I had the flu last week and made my family leave and bring me back some. This stuff cleared my sinuses right up! I love that it is simple and ramen are a staple for those days that I just don’t feel like cooking. The only reason I can’t give it more stars is because the sodium could kill a horse. Most things are fine in moderation though and I was dying for these ramen!
M L.
Columbus, OH
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables... We have always had ramen in our pantry. This hot and spicy mix adds just the right flavor to make it happen. I recommend you try it this week. Pick some up for school
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.