Add a Photo

#8 in Pasta & Noodles
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH

This is one flavor of these ramen cups that I enjoy. The spice is there and it is satisfying. Unfortunately, these do have a high amount of sodium. And the vegetables that come in them just don't rehydrate well, in my opinion, so I always pick them out. That being said, these are a fast, easy, and convenient meal.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.

I absolutely love all the ramen this brand makes. They have really nice flavors and it's super easy to make! It's also very affordable. I eat this stuff all the time especially since I'm in college (lol) and it really saves me time and money for other things. This bowl that comes with it saves me even more time
Ilea J.
Ilea J.

If all the Instant ramen I've tried this is one of my favorite. The only ones I like better come from the actual Japanese store. I know they're terrible for you but honestly, sometimes I don't care. I just want the warm and spicy broth with easy to slurp ramen noodles and this is a win every time.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hudsonville, MI

The only ramen noodles i will eat. I HATE the veggies they give you so i simply don't put them in. however, the spice level is perfect and the noodles are filling. the taste is great. the price cannot be bet. I love everything about these noodles. So much better than the little baggies of noodles.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Marina, CA

I mean it's cupped noodles so not very much to expect from it but I enjoy these. My favorite is the spicy because I find if it's not it's a little to bland for my taste. Also a HUGE pro about these things are the price. Almost anyone can afford this which is what I think the biggest appeal is.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY

I reallyyyy like this bowl. Its easy and convenient to carry to work. That's exactly what I do with it. I bring it into the office with me, I add some hot water and microwave for a little. Then I add the seasoning and it is good to go. I took away one star because the sodium content is so high
Y H.
Y H.

A favorite in my home. We all love spicy foods so this is definitely a must in my pantry. It's quick and easy with little to no cleanup afterwards. The flavor is so good! It's a spicy type of spice. Not smoky. Not sweet. I like to steam broccoli and eat it on the side with a squeeze of lime.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA

It's the only one I actually feel is worth buying. As a college student and working it's hard to cook sometimes and I run to this when it gets busy In my day. In love with the spicy flavor I even add more chili or lime juice to give it some more spiciness, I recommend for the price !(:
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Kearney, NE

I am a HUGE fan of spicy noodles. I normally add hot sauce to my regular noodles, but this was already spiced up and ready to go. I didn't even have to add it, and it tasted perfect. If you love spicy and you love ramen when you're not feeling like cooking much, this is really good!!!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Medley, FL

Maruchan is and will remain my favorite ramen brand, started to eat for many years and the quality is still great. My favorite has always been the chicken, but this containing spicy is very delicious, but for me are not spicy. I love to eat when I get to college or a very cold day.
genesis l.
genesis l.

Do not know ugly or weird
Avelina S.
Avelina S.
Orlando, FL

Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?

Join Now