Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Is this good? [user:mrspinto523] and I normally get the bag marchuran kind, but I want to try something different.
Where can I buy this beside online ? Looks so good
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
Start your review of Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Bowl!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoLake City
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and I buy these in bulk for work lunches. It's super easy to pop on in the microwave and then get back to work. They're cheap and taste good which isnt easy to find.
2 years agoindian trail, NC
I love all things Ramen! But these are amazing! They are in my opinion..especially for Noodle-Lovers the perfect lunch choice! They are easy to make plus they taste great...! I also love the fact that these are spicy..I actually purchased them in Walmart and I really enjoy having these to take with me to work..:)
2 years ago
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Publix
These are my favorite instant lunch products on the market. I love that they automatically come with a bowl and the spicy flavor is amazing. I eat these at least once a week.
4 months agoBrewster, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
M m m m this is so good and it is kinda of spice I always get some in stock and I dont eat it every day maybe when I feel lazy but other than that I eat one love the taste
5 months agoWorcester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This my favorite soup . Love the spicy sauce . Easy to make ...it’s not the healthiest but it’s good ... it’s okay if you eat it once an a while ... it’s wicked affordable.
9 months agoVisalia , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like ramen noodles so when I eat this I was excited. I like it and I also like how it’s ready under 4 minutes. I eat it for breakfast in the morning. I would buy it again. I recommend you buy this if your in a hurry when your getting ready for school or work and your running late. Keep in mind that this is my opinion. Anyways that’s it for my review.
3 years ago
This noodle bowl is definitely spicy. I love spicy foods. I can usually handle a good range of spice I'd like to think. This bowl though did have me sweating a bit. It was spicier than I was expecting but it was none-the-less great. I would totally buy this bowl again.
3 years agoColumbus , OH
Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles with Vegetables... We have always had ramen in our pantry. This hot and spicy mix adds just the right flavor to make it happen. I recommend you try it this week. Pick some up for school
3 years ago
A favorite in my home. We all love spicy foods so this is definitely a must in my pantry. It's quick and easy with little to no cleanup afterwards. The flavor is so good! It's a spicy type of spice. Not smoky. Not sweet. I like to steam broccoli and eat it on the side with a squeeze of lime.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...