BY MARUCHAN #67 in Pasta & Noodles

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Buy on Walmart
Ilea J.
Ilea J.
If all the Instant ramen I've tried this is one of my favorite. The only ones I like better come from the actual Japanese store. I know they're terrible for you but honestly, sometimes I don't care. I just want the warm and spicy broth with easy to slurp ramen noodles and this is a win every time.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
The only ramen noodles i will eat. I HATE the veggies they give you so i simply don't put them in. however, the spice level is perfect and the noodles are filling. the taste is great. the price cannot be bet. I love everything about these noodles. So much better than the little baggies of noodles.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I reallyyyy like this bowl. Its easy and convenient to carry to work. That's exactly what I do with it. I bring it into the office with me, I add some hot water and microwave for a little. Then I add the seasoning and it is good to go. I took away one star because the sodium content is so high
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Maruchan is and will remain my favorite ramen brand, started to eat for many years and the quality is still great. My favorite has always been the chicken, but this containing spicy is very delicious, but for me are not spicy. I love to eat when I get to college or a very cold day.
Cecilia Q.
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
It is easy to prepare and he definitely has wavered I enjoy this but of course it is not the healthiest thing but very affordable the only con would be it is not healthy at all and would only recommend eating this once or twice a week but other than that it is delicious
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
It's not super spicy, but if you like a little heat to your Ramen it definitely helps get it there. I would say the Hot & Spicy Chicken is better than just the basic Chicken flavor. Make sure to keep the Sriracha handy, but it's pretty good as far as Ramen goes.
Junniette P.
Junniette P.
Concord , CA
It semeed nice when bought it but after tried it gave me stomach ache. Bought it in a local supermarket. After one single time I won't buy it again. It is not as tasty as noodles that comes in bags and are lot cheaper. I would not recommend to others.
Makenna H.
Makenna H.
These are so good you can eat them all the time they cost about 50 cent where I am from they have a nice spicy taste great vegetables and never go bad you will never get tired of these noodles hot is spicy flavor is just a hint of black and chicken
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
As an Asian person I should not like these but I do. I love eating out of a cup and these are super salty and delicious. They are also an obscene amount of calories and salt, which is why they are so tasty. They are a comfort food for sure.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Bakersfield, CA
We have about 100 of these stacked up in my pantry right now. It's a bigger size to actually fill you up, unlike the little bags of ramen, and tastes delicious. Anything with a little bit of spice is gooood to me
Nonnie M.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
Do not know ugly or weird
HEDYL D.
HEDYL D.
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Avelina S.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Do not know ugly or weird