BY MARUCHAN #21 in Pasta & Noodles

Drink mix. Kosher dairy. The trusted coffee since 1876.

Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
I love ramen noodles! I had the flu last week and made my family leave and bring me back some. This stuff cleared my sinuses right up! I love that it is simple and ramen are a staple for those days that I just don’t feel like cooking. The only reason I can’t give it more stars is because the sodium could kill a horse. Most things are fine in moderation though and I was dying for these ramen!
Payton J.
el paso, TX
I looove this ramen, it's my favorite one. I'll stock up on these every time I get a craving for them. I love spicy food so it's perfect for me. The perfect amount of spice, I don't even have to add hot sauce.
Khile W.
If you Love Hot,Spicy food then this is a great  (hmmmm I'm hungry what can I eat)snack that'll fill you up. I feel you get a bit more than the pack of noodles for the same price. So All around your in a WIN/WIN kinda situation. If you haven't tried them I'd highly recommend.
Josselin U.
Lilburn, GA
I love spicy foods and noodles so this is just prefect for me when I don’t have time to make a meal & it fills me up. My baby boy loves it too! Not the spicy one tho lol. Can never go wrong with ramen noodles.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
You can't go wrong with this soup. I add so much to it. I add shrimp with mushrooms, scrambled egg. Slivers of carrots, green onions, beef, chicken. I also put an egg roll and make it a Pho
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I love all things Ramen! But these are amazing! They are in my opinion..especially for Noodle-Lovers the perfect lunch choice! They are easy to make plus they taste great...! I also love the fact that these are spicy..I actually purchased them in Walmart and I really enjoy having these to take with me to work..:)
Sarah S.
My kids love these Spivey chicken ramen bowls. I don’t purchase them often because they aren’t very healthy and full of sodium. They taste good and are very easy to make
Katie E.
This is one of my favorite, in a hurry lunches. It is SUPER cheap, but so delicious. I love this flavor, it definitely has a kick. I got mine from Kroger, but they sell them everywhere. Just boil water, let it sit, and enjoy! I add hot sauce to mine for a little extra spicy!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I will go out of my way to find big as# boxes of these, absolutely amazing, I love the spice of them may take three to five minutes to cook whatever you want they are still good & super friggin cheap. Really bad for you though lol
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
Cheap, but comforting to the max. Not much to say about this product, but it is worth the dollar. I bought it at Walmart, you can get it in bulk on amazon though.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Does anyone throw an raw egg and then cook it in the microwave?
genesis l.
Do not know ugly or weird
HEDYL D.
i want to try it it's halal or not ?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Is this soup ok if you make it on the stove top?
Mariah C.