GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsMaruchan
Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct

Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct

Maruchan Instant Lunch Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles with vegetables are fast and tasty as a hot snack or delicious meal- anytime. Contains enriched wheat noodles and no trans fat.Net wt 2.25 oz, 12 packages per wholesale bulk cheap discount case.

[product:maruchan-ramen-noodle-soup-beef-flavor] Different way doing maruchan, example I prepare with chine sauce, chives etc ?
Chicken or beef ramen? Which is your favorite?
What's your favorite ramen flavor? [product:maruchan-ramen-noodle-soup-beef-flavor]
Start your review of Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct!
Product Highlights
It does contain an immense amount of sodium but it's fine to consume it once in a blue moon, not every day because of the immense amount of sodium that it carries.in reviews
Okay so I love Ramen Noodles as does every other college student but do not care for this flavor but that is my personal tastebuds.in reviews
I will admit it, yes I still eat Roman.in reviews
It's always delicious, and super easy to turn into a Pho-style soup with a cour extra ingredients.in reviews
Chelsea Q.
Jane Lew, WV
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Chelsea Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the beef the absolute most! Growing up I used to eat nothing but chicken flavor but I'm not sure if the components changed in it but I got to where I didn't like it. So I switched to these beef flavored ones in college and at 27 years old I still eat these at least once a week. Who wouldn't? Cheap, tasty, and the possibilities of added components make these a great eat!
Desiree M.
Tamarac, FL
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Desiree M.
This flavor is the best one. For a while I never wanted to try this one because I had like to check it one but once I tried this one I couldn’t go back. This one has so much more flavor than any other Ramen
Nick S.
Greenfield, OH
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Nick S.
I really enjoy this product. It last for a while and it is affordable. I love to eat ramen noodles they are just so good! 🍜 What I would say I don’t like about them is the fact that it takes a long time for me to cool down. When you first put your hot water into it it is very hot and you do not want to eat it. But when you leave it to cool sometimes you forget it. So when you eat it is is too cold. Other than that one small problem this is a very good product.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,390 reviews
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t eat this kind very much but I’ve been getting the chicken for awhile now so I thought I’d switch it up! Small snack before bed 🥰🤰🏽
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,093 reviews
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Alisha  S.
This is my first time trying these noodles. It smells and taste pretty yummy. Just like the ones you get from Chinese food. Taste better than other brands I had.
Grace W.
Greenville, NC
I've loved ramen noodles since college and always have at least a few packs in the pantry. Crack an egg and throw in some veggies, and you've got a full meal. I prefer the oriental flavor but the beef is another top choice.
Susan L.
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Susan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this is like a blank soup starter pack . You can add different things to it and try different hacks. Like I added some veggies, red curry paste and some coconut milk. Another hack I tried was mixing the packet with the cooked noodles so all of the noodles get the flavor. There is so many things you can try to make it your own . That's why I love it!
Pamela C.
Rockford, IL
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct uploaded by Pamela C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me personally I Like Ramen Noodles. Quick and Easy Meal that can be made SO Many Different ways. They have Great Flavor as long as you don't add to much water. I like to add tuna to my Ramen Noodles. They are so delicious. And a bunch of different flavors. Great Price! I will definitely be buying them again! #ramen #ramennoodles #beeframen #maruchan
Nikki M.
These are great! My husbands favorite. We buy large boxes of these when we go to the store. They are quick to fix! Love these.
deanna S.
Franklin, IN
I love this! I add a little hot sauce in it and it makes it even better! I don't make it the was it says to though. But it still turns out wonderful. Although I have noticed the older i get the harder it is on my belly. but its worth it the price taste and prep time makes for an amazing snack. :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Onix L.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct Different way doing maruchan, example I prepare with chine sauce, chives etc ?
Bridget M. il y a un an
I bought Mike Chen’s crispy garlic chili, hot oil, and his spicy black bean sauce and add them to any ramen and it makes the ramen 100x better!!