Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.

BY MARUCHAN

yanina n.
yanina n.
rio gallegos
Vegetable ramen Vegetable ramen
Easy to cook
Only hot water is needed
Can be prepared anywhere
Even when you are away from home I practice envace
  variety of flavors
Jana M.
Jana M.
Kealakekua, HI
My absolute favorite instant udon noodles to eat. I highly recommend you to try this. I love it!
Sol C.
Sol C.
this product is quite tasty, fast and ideal for when you want a fast and delicious food, it is quite simple to prepare and the taste is very good.
Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.
Veracruz
A mí encantan ya que si no tengo tiempo de prepararme algo este es mi mejor opción y su precio es accesible
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Venezuela

I love the brand products and everything, they get easy and I like it I love it yummy yummi
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Morelia
I really reallylove it
I Love the flavor and all my family et this
I think this isn't really healthy But it's really delicious
The taste it's good even it have a really strong flavor at certain presentacions
It has a really goog price

Diana d.
Diana d.
Thus product is very good and i love this product. First time. Good product i love this.
Ana Clara P.
Ana Clara P.
It is very good and creamy leaves. Also has a rich smell highly recommended is my easy to cook and makes you disappear the hunger
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
No sé que pasa que no puedo comer una maruchan sin que el estomago me duela y me haga sentir llena por tres días :S es raro
Mariann R.
Mariann R.
Villa Nueva
I like this product because it has a very rich flavor, it has the perfect amount of spice, and the condiments that you throw are very tasty