Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.

BY MARUCHAN

Shelbie S.
Tulia, TX
Best soup ever it's good and affordable so go buy you some you Wong be disappointed at all cz it is good
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Karen N.
Donna, TX
Love instant noodles. They are easy to make and i usually eat em when im in a hurry so yeah they help
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
I love any kind of ramen. I love any kind of noodles really! I'm shocked I don't weigh 1000 pounds.
Gloria A.
Orlando
Este producto lo recomiendo muy práctico y de rápida preparación para toda ocasión es muy delicioso
Dana C.
Austin, TX
This stuff is gross. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. The price is okay but it tastes awful.
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
Great noodles to make when you want something simple and quick. They may not be healthy but easy.
Emily B.
Binghamton, NY
They are gross!!! They have no flavor and are just nasty!! Don't get them you will hate them!!!
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
I love the flavor, its really easy to make and has a wonderful price but its not so healthy
M. S.
I am hooked! These are amazing! I am very satisfied and highly recommend it to anyone.