Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.

BY MARUCHAN

N T.
N T.
Foodie Expert
I found this in some store and tried it. This has great soup! I was surprised how flavorful the soup is. Noodle is also good.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Pretty spicy but it make you feel full with only the half of the portion. I like it and is easy to prepare. On the go this is one of my first options
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
I love udon noodles and my husband bought this instant package and it was pretty good. Easy to make considering its instant. I really enjoy going to restaurants to eat ramen but when its not possible Maruchan instant noodles especially udon noddle is great. The taste was good fast to make a bit too much sodium wish they had a low sodium brand but very tasty and comforting in the winter.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Hallandale, FL
Love maruchan noodles which is saying a lot since I really can't stand to eat noodles. I mainly like the udon ones hence this review but keep it up maruchan
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
It's a food of the gods ..my parents are it.i ate it my child eats it my grandparents eat it.my dad shared some great recipes he learned in prison with me.i love it
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Maruchan noodles are my favorites! The flavor is so good and delicious and hot it's even better, I love it. The classics are the best but the new ones are amazing. They are all very tasty and great. Costumers who buy the products are very much in love with them.
genesis d.
genesis d.
MIAMI, FL
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Es mi comida de calentar favorita, por solo unos $, la he comido cuando tengo flojera de cocinar, ya que solo unos segundos tengo que comer!!!"
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love maruchan akai kitsune instant noodles because they taste amazing and healthy for you. i pair these noodles with vegetables and make soup to make a delicious meal. they have a great value and price is reasonable. i would recommend to others because the taste is awesome.
yanina n.
yanina n.
rio gallegos
Vegetable ramen Vegetable ramen
Easy to cook
Only hot water is needed
Can be prepared anywhere
Even when you are away from home I practice envace
  variety of flavors