Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.

BY MARUCHAN

Lynsey H.
Just got this for my hubby as he is a Ramen man! He said it was pretty good and wanted me to order more with different flavours!
Yumi Q.
Oh I miss it. This is basic udon noddle with fried tofu. I've Never seen this is US store but I definetly want to eat again.
N T.
I found this in some store and tried it. This has great soup! I was surprised how flavorful the soup is. Noodle is also good.
R R.
This is one of my favorite cup noodles! The noodles are thicker( kind of look like fettuccine) and the soup is so tasty!!
Kayla L.
Supprisingly pretty good in my opinion, my mom loved it too. The lable made us think it wasnt gunna taste the best tho.
Sarah F.
Allons, TN
Wonderful item great food I love noodles so it kind of is my thing they r great and I would recommend them to anyone
Jenny W.
I love to cook and Japanese food is my favorite. Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle is easy to get ready
Nahary S.
San Juan, TX
Maruchan is my favorite! Would totally buy again , almost all the time i go out to the grocery first thing i add!
Becka B.
Alma, MI
Wow this is the tasty stuff. I can eat so much of it becausse it is soo good. Make me this and I'll marry you.
Leslie D.
Mendota, CA
These are the best you could ever find and are the good thing in the market and can be easy and quick to make