Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.

BY MARUCHAN

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love maruchan akai kitsune instant noodles because they taste amazing and healthy for you. i pair these noodles with vegetables and make soup to make a delicious meal. they have a great value and price is reasonable. i would recommend to others because the taste is awesome.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Es mi comida de calentar favorita, por solo unos $, la he comido cuando tengo flojera de cocinar, ya que solo unos segundos tengo que comer!!!"
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Foodie Expert
Wow this is the tasty stuff. I can eat so much of it becausse it is soo good. Make me this and I'll marry you.
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
These noodles often go on sale and have a coupon you can use to pay under 20cents each for the item. My 4 year old is a very picky eater but he really enjoys eating these.
Shelbie S.
Tulia, TX
Best soup ever it's good and affordable so go buy you some you Wong be disappointed at all cz it is good
Kayla L.
Supprisingly pretty good in my opinion, my mom loved it too. The lable made us think it wasnt gunna taste the best tho.
angie b.
I am a lifeguard in Miami so when I go on my break, I only have 30 minutes and need something to eat that is quick but tasty so i always carry Ramen Noodle soup with me. Only con is that they have an incredible amount of sodium that can be a bit unhealthy.
Melissa I.
Hallandale, FL
Love maruchan noodles which is saying a lot since I really can't stand to eat noodles. I mainly like the udon ones hence this review but keep it up maruchan
Nahary S.
San Juan, TX
Maruchan is my favorite! Would totally buy again , almost all the time i go out to the grocery first thing i add!
Emily B.
Binghamton, NY
They are gross!!! They have no flavor and are just nasty!! Don't get them you will hate them!!!