Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.

BY MARUCHAN

Emily E.
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of this udon. The 'fried tofu' is not anything like the real thing. It is really spongey and seems really fake. I do like the flavor of the broth, but not enough to make me buy it again. If I miss Japan enough, I suppose I'll buy it. I'd recommend it in a pinch because it's very easy to make.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Allons, TN
Wonderful item great food I love noodles so it kind of is my thing they r great and I would recommend them to anyone
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
Foodie Expert
They are not my favorite as they seem to not absorb the flavor of the dish as much as some others. I do buy them as they are a good price and quality. They have a good flavor justnot always a good blender. Definitely worth a try if you like noodles!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Supprisingly pretty good in my opinion, my mom loved it too. The lable made us think it wasnt gunna taste the best tho.
cassie h.
cassie h.
Starkville, MS
Everyone should try these noodles. They are very tasty for lunch or either dinner.
Especially, when your too lazy at some times and, just want something easy to eat.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Love it!!! I have been eating this since I was a kid and I absolutely have nothing bad to say about this product. It's delicious and alot better then the other pastas out there. It's definitely affordable and I most certainly recommend this to anyone.
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
Tulia, TX
Best soup ever it's good and affordable so go buy you some you Wong be disappointed at all cz it is good
R R.
R R.
This is one of my favorite cup noodles! The noodles are thicker( kind of look like fettuccine) and the soup is so tasty!!
rebeca s.
rebeca s.
Coachella, CA
is a great food when you're in a hurry and need a quick snack!! for kids also!!
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL
I absolutely love Udon noodles! These are super quick, super tasty and super inexpensive. You can add veggies, egg and chicken and they taste just like homeade Udon.