Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.

BY MARUCHAN

Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Orlando
Este producto lo recomiendo muy práctico y de rápida preparación para toda ocasión es muy delicioso
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
Foodie Expert
I love any kind of ramen. I love any kind of noodles really! I'm shocked I don't weigh 1000 pounds.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is gross. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. The price is okay but it tastes awful.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Donna, TX
Foodie Expert
Love instant noodles. They are easy to make and i usually eat em when im in a hurry so yeah they help
M. S.
M. S.
I am hooked! These are amazing! I am very satisfied and highly recommend it to anyone.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
I love to cook and Japanese food is my favorite. Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle is easy to get ready
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
Quick, easy, and delicious on a cold day. If you like top quality ramen, this is a nice variation that can easily be seasoned to taste.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
I love the flavor, its really easy to make and has a wonderful price but its not so healthy
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL
I absolutely love Udon noodles! These are super quick, super tasty and super inexpensive. You can add veggies, egg and chicken and they taste just like homeade Udon.
rebeca s.
rebeca s.
Coachella, CA
is a great food when you're in a hurry and need a quick snack!! for kids also!!