Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.

BY MARUCHAN

Susan S.
Orleans, IN
Foodie Expert
They are not my favorite as they seem to not absorb the flavor of the dish as much as some others. I do buy them as they are a good price and quality. They have a good flavor justnot always a good blender. Definitely worth a try if you like noodles!
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Its so easy to just put in noodles in the microwave but i thinks its not the healthiest to eat everyday. It's not pricy at all and very easy to make everyday. I bought this at Walmart a year ago....... Maybe if they want a heart attack constantly.
Kera K.
My favorite instant noodle soup because of the age (fried tofu) it has a great flavor and the noodles have good texture as well. I grew up eating these and still purchase it today.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Love it!!! I have been eating this since I was a kid and I absolutely have nothing bad to say about this product. It's delicious and alot better then the other pastas out there. It's definitely affordable and I most certainly recommend this to anyone.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL
I absolutely love Udon noodles! These are super quick, super tasty and super inexpensive. You can add veggies, egg and chicken and they taste just like homeade Udon.
cassie h.
Starkville, MS
Everyone should try these noodles. They are very tasty for lunch or either dinner.
Especially, when your too lazy at some times and, just want something easy to eat.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Foodie Expert
Even though this particular flavor is a little more hard to find where I live it's wonderful if you want a inexpensive , delicious , and simple meal or snack .
Allison C.
Pretty spicy but it make you feel full with only the half of the portion. I like it and is easy to prepare. On the go this is one of my first options
Kym M.
Foodie Expert
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Es mi comida de calentar favorita, por solo unos $, la he comido cuando tengo flojera de cocinar, ya que solo unos segundos tengo que comer!!!"