Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.

BY MARUCHAN

Sonia P.
I love udon noodles and my husband bought this instant package and it was pretty good. Easy to make considering its instant. I really enjoy going to restaurants to eat ramen but when its not possible Maruchan instant noodles especially udon noddle is great. The taste was good fast to make a bit too much sodium wish they had a low sodium brand but very tasty and comforting in the winter.
Vanessa H.
Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Maruchan noodles are my favorites! The flavor is so good and delicious and hot it's even better, I love it. The classics are the best but the new ones are amazing. They are all very tasty and great. Costumers who buy the products are very much in love with them.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
They are not my favorite as they seem to not absorb the flavor of the dish as much as some others. I do buy them as they are a good price and quality. They have a good flavor justnot always a good blender. Definitely worth a try if you like noodles!
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
Its so easy to just put in noodles in the microwave but i thinks its not the healthiest to eat everyday. It's not pricy at all and very easy to make everyday. I bought this at Walmart a year ago....... Maybe if they want a heart attack constantly.
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of this udon. The 'fried tofu' is not anything like the real thing. It is really spongey and seems really fake. I do like the flavor of the broth, but not enough to make me buy it again. If I miss Japan enough, I suppose I'll buy it. I'd recommend it in a pinch because it's very easy to make.
Kera K.
My favorite instant noodle soup because of the age (fried tofu) it has a great flavor and the noodles have good texture as well. I grew up eating these and still purchase it today.
Kristina R.
It's a food of the gods ..my parents are it.i ate it my child eats it my grandparents eat it.my dad shared some great recipes he learned in prison with me.i love it
angie b.
I am a lifeguard in Miami so when I go on my break, I only have 30 minutes and need something to eat that is quick but tasty so i always carry Ramen Noodle soup with me. Only con is that they have an incredible amount of sodium that can be a bit unhealthy.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Love it!!! I have been eating this since I was a kid and I absolutely have nothing bad to say about this product. It's delicious and alot better then the other pastas out there. It's definitely affordable and I most certainly recommend this to anyone.
Nicole S.
Torrance, CA
I'm definitely on the udon side more than the soba. Only thing is that I'm not a fan of the fried tofu on top because it's really sweet. But the soup is good and I think the noodles are decent for a cup noodle.