Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.

BY MARUCHAN

Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I'm sure everyone has had to resort to Ramen noodles before. I know i have a few times. They are cheap, good, and filling. You can get a big box full for close to nothing in price. I love the chicken flavor with a little garlic salt added to the packet that comes with it. It's tasty and great for people on a budget. It's also good for colds. I usually try to stock up on these when i can.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
Not my favorite instant udon, but this is high on my list. The noodles are pretty good if you don't over cook them and the soup base is not bad as well. It's a pretty good quick meal for just boiling some hot water. Recommended for those who are looking for a quick meal.
angie b.
angie b.
I am a lifeguard in Miami so when I go on my break, I only have 30 minutes and need something to eat that is quick but tasty so i always carry Ramen Noodle soup with me. Only con is that they have an incredible amount of sodium that can be a bit unhealthy.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Its so easy to just put in noodles in the microwave but i thinks its not the healthiest to eat everyday. It's not pricy at all and very easy to make everyday. I bought this at Walmart a year ago....... Maybe if they want a heart attack constantly.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Reading, PA
So who hasn't been engulfing in these products since birth. I have been eating these since five years old through college. Boy have they expanded and gotten better. The alternatives just don't taste the same at all.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Torrance, CA
I'm definitely on the udon side more than the soba. Only thing is that I'm not a fan of the fried tofu on top because it's really sweet. But the soup is good and I think the noodles are decent for a cup noodle.
Kera K.
Kera K.
My favorite instant noodle soup because of the age (fried tofu) it has a great flavor and the noodles have good texture as well. I grew up eating these and still purchase it today.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Belleville, NJ
The soups are convenient and quick to make on the go. The variety is excellent and the prices are great. Love the soups. Keep up the good work and keep them on the shelves. Thanks
Kandace L.
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
These noodles often go on sale and have a coupon you can use to pay under 20cents each for the item. My 4 year old is a very picky eater but he really enjoys eating these.
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Foodie Expert
Even though this particular flavor is a little more hard to find where I live it's wonderful if you want a inexpensive , delicious , and simple meal or snack .