Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by yanina n.Maruchan Akai Kitsune Udon (Instant Udon Noodle) - 3.39oz uploaded by pauline t.

BY MARUCHAN

Melina T.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is an amazing instant noodle! Love Asian cup noodles because their flavors are rich and make for a quick little meal on the go. This particular one has a piece of fried tofu, perfectly seasoned and goes amazing with the slightly thicker, udon noodles. The soup base tastes super yummy although it can be a little salty after a while. Overall, I LOVE this particular instant noodle and would recommend for sure!
Kristi R.
Diamond Bar , CA
The udon is usually super cheap (depending on where you buy it) and can fill you up for a decent meal. Something about the kitsune (which is the big rectangle thing that the udon comes with) is so delicious when it is soaked in the hot broth. I make sure it soaks up as much juice as possible before eating it.
Ana C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great instant udon that's easy to make when you don't have a lot of time to cook each of the ingredients yourself. I love the taste and how it's not too salty. Would definitely recommend, especially if you like noodles, ramen, or udon.
Mayra M.
South Houston
The flavor was off compared to other udon noodles that I've had. The spice was also weird but that is only with comparison to udon cup noodles that come from Korea.
Allison C.
Pretty spicy but it make you feel full with only the half of the portion. I like it and is easy to prepare. On the go this is one of my first options
Kym M.
Foodie Expert
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Lynsey H.
Foodie Expert
Just got this for my hubby as he is a Ramen man! He said it was pretty good and wanted me to order more with different flavours!
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
Oh I miss it. This is basic udon noddle with fried tofu. I've Never seen this is US store but I definetly want to eat again.
Leslie D.
Mendota, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the best you could ever find and are the good thing in the market and can be easy and quick to make
Leslie F.
Foodie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa