Maruchan® 35% Less Sodium Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz. Bag uploaded by Christiana A.

BY MARUCHAN #20 in Pasta & Noodles

Ramen Noodles are Versatile: Ramen Noodles can be used easily as a main course or as an enhancing side dish. To do this, simply drain off the broth then add any variety of vegetables or your favorite meat before warming in a frying pan or oven. see more...

Chrissy J.
Miami Beach, Fl
Whether there’s a bunch of food in the house these are my go to. We buy these at Walmart or Publix depends on ur area. These are so cheap and convenient..I add onion powder or onion salt with some soy sauce along the packet it comes with and I just fall in love. I definitely recommend for my lazy ppl who don’t like to cook.
Halee R.
Ramen never fails to be delicious!! I love eating these when I'm wanting something a little more like comfort food to eat, or if I'm too busy or just don't feel like cooking something difficult and healthy! Noodles are one of my favorite foods and these are a great alternative to the fancy, expensive stuff.
Marissa M.
This is my go to. When I'm sick I make me a pack of noodles. I've been eating this since I was a child. Sometimes I cook it so the water dries out and other times I add scallion, shrimp or chicken to the broth! This is that college struggle food lol. I see most people make it with cheese also.
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
This is my sick soup. It's comforting and savory and jampacked with a ton of flavor. The broth is amazing and the noodles are a perfect addition to help fill you up. I'm a sucker for a real true bowl of Ramen, but when you don't have the time to stop at a sit in restaurant to get some, this is an alternative to grab some.
Davian B.
Great, inexpensive instant ramen. This is perfect for a late-night snack or study break snack. Nothing amazing, but it is easy and cheap. A perfect budget snack.These are my cousins very favorite thing in the whole wide world! The problem is they eats and so fast that I can't even order them fast enough! Thank you will buy again
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I would always eat the shrimp flavor but when I tried the chicken flavor it became my go to. Every time I go grocery shopping I always have to pick up a few of the chicken because they always run out. When I’m in the mood of having ramen this is my go to.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Five stars cause these noodles had my back when I barely had $5 to my name. Thankful for them in hungry days before class when I spent all my meal plan in college and they got me meal to meal. Add some hot sauce and it’s a 5 Star meal
Ashlee R.
This is something else I eat when I only have a short lunch break or I’m on the go. It only takes about five minutes total to cook it all and it tastes pretty good. Just boil it and he noodles only need about three minutes to cook!
Eileen R.
Manassas , VA
This is my to go option when I’m super busy and I need to eat something fast and hot is not healthy at all but is good if you don’t eat regularly I like the taste is not something incredible but is microwave food so..
Ty H.
104 brownfield court Cary, North Carolina
What flavor of this do you like?