Maruchan® 35% Less Sodium Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup 3 oz. Bag uploaded by Christiana A.

BY MARUCHAN #14 in Pasta & Noodles

Ramen Noodles are Versatile: Ramen Noodles can be used easily as a main course or as an enhancing side dish. To do this, simply drain off the broth then add any variety of vegetables or your favorite meat before warming in a frying pan or oven. see more...

Ashleigh P.
Baxley, GA
As a college student, this quick and easy meal is a usual go-to! They're easy to cook for anyone, even if you're not the greatest cook. They're tasty and a delicious quick lunch or dinner for someone who is on the go! While I wish there was more nutritional value to these, it's definitely a cheap and efficient meal!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
the maruchan ramen is my favorite, ive been eating it since i was a little girl. i've tried so many flavors, but i must say the chicken, shrimp, and beef are my favorite, and exactly in that order! super cheap, you can get em up to 10 cents a pack. try them!
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
Ahhh roman is my favor especially when u dont know what to make or your just cold. I always add a little extra chicken broth to make the flavor really pop its super affordable and I recommend to anyone wanting to try bee soups
Yameka W.
I am soooooo glad that they have finally reduced the sodium in these little packages. The doctor told me to lay off of them but they are so good. Thank you for the sodium reduction!
Jessica G.
Orlando, FL
The best go-to soup with less sodium! Always a favorite growing up and you can do so much with this soup as your base.
Liliana V.
Monrovia, CA
The college life of a student is stressful! Instant ramen noddles is always available. Its quick and easy to make.
Ben U.
before my fitness transformation i ate these a whole lot till i realized how bad it really is for your body
Mari C.
Denver City, TX
I make this noodles for my kids for dinner and I fry chicken and sum veggies and it makes a great dinner
Wendy G.
I never tried the less sodium kind. But I love these noodles. Childhood fave, easy and fave meal.
Courtney S.
Laurens, NY
Listen. You know what this is. You know the low point you were at in your life when you had to eat it. Don't tell me this is good. The only thing it's good for is your wallet. It's not good for your body in any way, shape or form. It's technically one chemical short of being plastic. Don't eat almost plastic if you don't have to.
Ty H.
104 brownfield court Cary, North Carolina
Foodie Expert
What flavor of this do you like?