BY MARTINS #70 in Bread

Martin's® Sandwich Potato Bread.
Famous Dutch taste.
Enriched bread.
Made with unbleached flour and has a buttery taste. see more...

𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
My all-time favorite bread. So soft, and really pleasantly chewy! I prefer this over other breads. I love that it's made with unbleached flour. This is so good, I don't even mind eating the loaf ends!
Andra L.
This bread taste real good! its cheap and low in calories. However, this bread is not healthy at all. I would only  eat this when i have the craving for white bread, otherwise i'm constantly eating wholewheat bread. This is great though to make sandwhiches and with nutella.....BOMB!
April W.
This is the best and only potato bread that I love to eat.I make cold cut sandwiches,Peanut butter and jelly sandwich,and just plain with butter. There is no cons to this bread but maybe the calories are high.I never looked because it tasted so good.
Kaitlin F.
I don't use potato bread for everyday, but when I do (like with pulled pork sandwiches- the best!) I use this brand. Very nice flavor, nice texture. A good bread.
Carlissa T.
Atlanta, GA
This bread is majorly slept on!!! I love it! Its so delicious and soft!!! May not be the healthiest but hey on my cheat days I love to have a few slices!
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
Love this bread. I don't typically eat it everyday but it is always moist and stays fresh longer than almost any other types of bread I've tried.
Amanda A.
I like it . But I think you should stop eating any breads .It is not good for your health. But you are free to try .
Stacy O.
My favorite bread. It's always cheap and as it may cost a few bucks the taste texture and freshness is well worth it
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
Best one yet! This Bread is always soft and fresh, everyone on my family love it and we really enjoy it!!!
Ayanna W.
This bread very good the only problem is white bread is not as healthy as wheat bread