BY MARTINS

Munch with Martin's® Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
Bursting with flavor. see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Martin's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips are a super tasty snack. They are a summer and BBQ essential at our family get togethers. The salt is just right and really compliments the vinegar. They have a great crunch with no heavy greasiness like some do. They go really well with an ice cold beverage!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
Foodie Expert
I looooove me some salt and vinegar chips! These are fantastic and I'm so glad I found them. They are so much better than Lay's version and have such a bold yet not overpowering flavor. I totally recommend!
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Todos los snacks de papas son sabrosos y no me retractare de eso jamás. Además de sabroso saladito y sano. ¿Pa' qué más?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
Martin's are my dad's favorite chips. The Salt & Vinegar have that traditional zing and saltiness that I crave
Emily N.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Foodie Expert
So addicting... i prefer these over lay's. these are delicious! i like simple so sea salt is the way to go
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Foodie Expert
If you are a salt and vinegar chip fanatic, as I am, you will love these potato chips! Highly recommended !
claudia z.
claudia z.
Delicious!!! All Products the Martin's are really good, especially this flavor: Salt & Vinegar. Very good
Joshua C.
Joshua C.
I love Martins salt and vinegar potato chips. they go great with sandwiches or for a snack
Naiyurima G.
Naiyurima G.
These potato chips are my favorite!!! very tasty I really love it! I recommend
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Great salt and vinegar flavor which I love! A nice crunch and you can tell that you are eating real potatoes