Martin's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by Daria Q.Martin's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by Daria Q.

BY MARTINS

Munch with Martin's® Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
Bursting with flavor. see more...

Stephanie S.
Martin's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips are a super tasty snack. They are a summer and BBQ essential at our family get togethers. The salt is just right and really compliments the vinegar. They have a great crunch with no heavy greasiness like some do. They go really well with an ice cold beverage!
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
I looooove me some salt and vinegar chips! These are fantastic and I'm so glad I found them. They are so much better than Lay's version and have such a bold yet not overpowering flavor. I totally recommend!
Madelaine M.
Todos los snacks de papas son sabrosos y no me retractare de eso jamás. Además de sabroso saladito y sano. ¿Pa' qué más?
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
Martin's are my dad's favorite chips. The Salt & Vinegar have that traditional zing and saltiness that I crave
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
So addicting... i prefer these over lay's. these are delicious! i like simple so sea salt is the way to go
Daria Q.
I can't think of any other ruffle cut salt and vinegar chips. And I wish Martin didn't use a kettle like that as his general symbol. I expected kettle chips and they are not. They are good though.
Kayla F.
If you are a salt and vinegar chip fanatic, as I am, you will love these potato chips! Highly recommended !
Gabriella R.
Great salt and vinegar flavor which I love! A nice crunch and you can tell that you are eating real potatoes
claudia z.
Delicious!!! All Products the Martin's are really good, especially this flavor: Salt & Vinegar. Very good
Joshua C.
I love Martins salt and vinegar potato chips. they go great with sandwiches or for a snack