Martin's Potato Sandwich Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Lizeth D.Martin's Potato Sandwich Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Olynsie M.

BY MARTINS

Martin's® Potato Sandwich Rolls.
Made with unbleached flour and has a buttery taste.
Famous Dutch taste. see more...

• What do you guys like to eat with this? [product:martin'...1 Answers
  • I've heard that potato rolls are the best type of rolls! ...2 Answers
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
There's nothing better for breakfast or a complement to a "Holiday Meal, than a piece of honey ham and swiss cheese with a bit of Dijon mustard in a "Martin's Potato Roll," with honey & butter drizzled over the top, heated slightly until the cheese softens. Delicious; and no other roll will do! Love these there really good
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
its like these rolls are freshly made everytime i purchase . they are soft and delicious and can go with any meal . this brand never disappoints wether its the rolls or their regular loaf . i def recommend you trying if you never have because they taste so good
April W.
These are the only potato buns that I absolutely love! I put peanut butter and jelly on them and also cold cuts.They taste really good and they are a daily buy at my house.They are so soft and melt in your mouth.I would recommend them to anyone who loves a high quality potato buns.
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
If I am going to have bread of any sort, this is the brand that I will eat. Martins potato bread has the best taste and isn't dry like other breads out there. Great flavor and reasonable price as all of their products are.
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This has to be the softest sandwich buns available. Delicious with a burger. Great ingredients. Only problem is this brand isn't available at a lot of stores. Need a bigger market presence. This is the only burger buns we will buy. Yummy.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
These are so good!! Amazing taste, fresh & affordable. The fact that it's potato bread really grabbed my attention, it's somewhat healthy and i just love it. I highly recommend this for all my friends and family.
Eva C.
1,222 reviews
These are some awesome buns/rolls. My daughter is an avid bread lover and this is her absolute favorite. Its hard having a picky eater but I'm definitely happy for these because she snacks on these with some ketchup when we go out.
Lulu M.
I bought these one time when we made hamburgers and the store didn't have hamburger buns and Omgsh the bread tastes great. My gurls enjoyed the hamburgers, defitnely trying them again for a quick BBQ outside this summer.
Leah F.
Love these rolls! I got a freee sample once at a running expo that came with a mini peanut butter and a little jelly - best PB & J sandwich ever! The rolls have a great flavor and pair well with just about anything - plus you can almost always find a coupon - who doesn't love that!
Franchesca F.
These sandwiche rools are so good and healthy substitute for white bread. I like how thick,full and soft they are makes every hamburger burger so much better and flavorful.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I've heard that potato rolls are the best type of rolls! What is you opinion?
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
What do you guys like to eat with this? [product:martin's-potato-sandwich-rolls---8-ct]