Martin's Potato Sandwich Rolls - 8 CT

Martin's® Potato Sandwich Rolls.
Made with unbleached flour and has a buttery taste.
Famous Dutch taste.

What do you guys like to eat with this? [product:martin's-potato-sandwich-rolls---8-ct]
I've heard that potato rolls are the best type of rolls! What is you opinion?
Start your review of Martin's Potato Sandwich Rolls - 8 CT!
Port Carbon, PA
Martin's Potato Sandwich Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Sydney M.
These are the buns I use for all my parties. They hold up well against the most greasy of burgers. The potato flavor adds that perfect bit a flavor to any sandwich. Martin's potato rolls taste great at a decent price. The rolls pair beautifully along side burgers, seasoned with McCormick® Garlic Tuscan Seasoning. #hamburger #quickbite #delicious
You can't go wrong with a Martin's Potato roll. They will always make whatever you put inside of them instantly taste better. The hamburger rolls are good. The hot dog rolls are good. Just buy them and enjoy their soft, pillowyness.
Marietta, GA
There's nothing better for breakfast or a complement to a "Holiday Meal, than a piece of honey ham and swiss cheese with a bit of Dijon mustard in a "Martin's Potato Roll," with honey & butter drizzled over the top, heated slightly until the cheese softens. Delicious; and no other roll will do! Love these there really good
New Castle, DE
its like these rolls are freshly made everytime i purchase . they are soft and delicious and can go with any meal . this brand never disappoints wether its the rolls or their regular loaf . i def recommend you trying if you never have because they taste so good
These are the only potato buns that I absolutely love! I put peanut butter and jelly on them and also cold cuts.They taste really good and they are a daily buy at my house.They are so soft and melt in your mouth.I would recommend them to anyone who loves a high quality potato buns.
Saddle Brook, NJ
If I am going to have bread of any sort, this is the brand that I will eat. Martins potato bread has the best taste and isn't dry like other breads out there. Great flavor and reasonable price as all of their products are.
Murfreesboro, TN
This has to be the softest sandwich buns available. Delicious with a burger. Great ingredients. Only problem is this brand isn't available at a lot of stores. Need a bigger market presence. This is the only burger buns we will buy. Yummy.
I don't buy them all the time, but when I do, I love them! Potato bread has always been one of my favorites and Martin's doesn't disappoint! I honestly can't think of any way they could improve this product. I highly recommend it to others! It's a great choice with 4th of July coming up!
Lawrence, MA
These are so good!! Amazing taste, fresh & affordable. The fact that it's potato bread really grabbed my attention, it's somewhat healthy and i just love it. I highly recommend this for all my friends and family.
These are some awesome buns/rolls. My daughter is an avid bread lover and this is her absolute favorite. Its hard having a picky eater but I'm definitely happy for these because she snacks on these with some ketchup when we go out.