Martin's Kettle-Cook'd Hand Cooked Potato Chips - 3 CT

by Martins

Martin's® Kettle-Cook'd Hand Cooked Potato Chips.
3 lb box.
3-16 oz bags.

I got these while on vacation and I'm in LOVE, but can't find them anywhere? Any idea the best place to buy these?
Start your review of Martin's Kettle-Cook'd Hand Cooked Potato Chips - 3 CT!
Spring Grove, PA
Awesome chips and a nice variety of flavors. Great flavor and reasonably priced. They are available by the individual bag or a box which has 3 bags per box. The boxes come only in certain flavors not many options to choose.
So good! Not too salty like competitors. Great for parties. These chips have great flavor and texture.
These chips are so good. I love them and this is the only kind we buy. definitely worth getting.
Keaau, HI
These chips taste really good !! I love them so much !I recommend it if you like potato chips !