BY MARTINS

Martin's® Kettle-Cook'd Hand Cooked Potato Chips.
Taste the crunch.
Tradition of quality Est. 1941 see more...

• I love kettle chips and I want to try other brands. Where can I ...9 Answers
Savra C.
all time favorite chips ever. these chips taste so good and crunchy and I could snack on them all day. The plain chips are my favorite but they other flavors and styles are good as well.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love these. I've eaten these since I was a little kid. Im 28 now and still look for them in the store. I always like to eat the folded chips first and then eat the normal ones lol. I absolutely love the flavor and the crunchiness.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Best kettle cooked chips out there! Fresh crunch taste with a great bold flavor! I've eaten these for years and will continue to do so because the taste is much superior to any other brand. These really can't be beat!
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
These are so much better than your average potato chips. It only are they kettle chips (which are already waaaay better than regular chips) but they're handmade, so we know we can trust the chips we're eating!
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love these chips! I grew up with them in PA and now live in Colorado where there are no Martin's to be found! (other things... but we won't talk about that!) Every time I head back to my home state one of the first things I do is pick up a bag of original Martin's. They are amazing!
Joelle A.
As much as I don't want to like Martin's chips, I really do. They're crunchy and crispy and delicious. They can be a bit greasy at times, but I really do like them.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I am just a chip love her and I really like chips and also junk food but really really like chips and I just wonder if this chat is healthy I know most chips or not but I would really love to try it out and see a how it tastes and how crispy it is and the flavor because I really love chips
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
These are a tasty snack or side for a sandwich or dip..they're healthy and have a natural crisp to them no oily hands after munching these!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
These are the best potato chips! They're tastier and less greasy. Wish they were more widely available
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
My college roommate introduced me to these chips. Hands down best kettle cooked chips out there
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
I love kettle chips and I want to try other brands. Where can I find this?