BY MARTINS

Martin's® Real Cheddar Cheese Flavored Cheese Balls®. see more...

• Is this really cheese or is artificial flavor?1 Answers
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I love these little cheese balls because I can eat a ton of them and not feel like a fat slob lol. My mom said that she used to pour some of these in a big bowl, pop some popcorn, and invite some friends over and they used to really enjoy those two combinations together.
Keshia M.
I don't particularly like these. To me, I think they taste stail. Kids seem to love these cheese balls though! If you have kids, go for it!!
Ivette E.
I personally don't like them but my 1 year old loves these thru out the day he sees them and can't stop wants more and more
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
I love this! In my opinion they taste really good and my taste buds don't get tire of the flavor quickly.
Amy C.
Waynesburg, PA
Who doesn't love cheese calls. The taste great, and aren't bad like most other brands!
Shelby W.
Versailles, KY
Best cheese balls I've ever had! They are so addicting! Perfect for afternoon snacks
Crystal G.
St John, NL
Cheeseball are so good. My friend had a big jar of these and we sat down and ate basicly the whole thing. They have such a great cheesy taste t them and we loved it.
Danelisse C.
Is this really cheese or is artificial flavor?