BY MARTINS

Munch with Martin's® Bar-B-Q Waffle Potato Chips Value Size.
Bursting with flavor. see more...

Laura F.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
This is the best chip out there!! If I could get it where I lived, it would be stocked up on my house. Hey Martins!! Bring it down to Hatteras Island!! When we vacation up north, first and last stop is finding a couple of bags to take home with us. Mmmmm
Alexis  J.
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
I love these chips! I always stick up when I go back to PA to visit. The BBQ flavor is sweet and the best part is the crumbs in the bottom of the bag!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
These are the BEST barbeque chips. They are great with sandwiches or just by themselves. They are a must have at any barbeque!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite type of chips/brand. So good, highly recommend. Every time we go to the store we always pick up two bags of the BBQ Martin chips. They're so good.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite potato chips!!! The BBQ flavor is amazing and they're always fresh and crunchy. I love dipping these chips in French onion chip dip!
Ronnie A.
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
Foodie Expert
I love how amazing these taste yer they are not great for when I am cutting calories.