BY MARTINO CARTIER

Martino by Martino Cartier Talk Dirty To Me Dry Shampoo Mini Whether you roll out of bed or bounce straight from the club, Martino's dry shampoo keeps you rocking on out without the residue. Catch a few extra zzz's or drink that second cup of coffee totally worry-free - being dirty never looked so nice. What You Get 2 oz. Talk Dirty To Me Dry Shampoo Mini How To Use Martino recommends for best results, shake the can, spray from far away, and then completely brush through for clean hair once again. Good to Know Martino by Martino Cartier has committed a minimum donation of $30,000 to Friends Are By Your Side in 2015. see more...

Victoria M.
Yes yes yes! I love all of Martino’s hair care products. I have super curly hair but when I do straighten it, I want it to last a couple days. This product allows me 3-4 days which is double any other product I’ve tried.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love this stuff! It's one of the only dry shampoos that actually leave my hair feeling cleaner. I got this in a QVC test tube and I loved it so much I ordered another one!