Martinis Select Kalamata Olives Pitted- 2 Kilo (4.6 Lbs) uploaded by michelle M.

BY MARTINIS

Martinis Kalamata Whole Pitted Olives (Large) single 4 LBS 6 OZ (2 Kg) Keg For over 4000 years the Greeks have been producing the finest quality olives.Martinis Kalamata Pitted Black Olives are large, 100 percent natural and have an excellent fruity... see more...

• Are these good in Greek salad? I usually get olives from ...4 Answers
McKenna L.
Meridian, ID
YUMMY! These olives are truly delicious. I eat them when I feel like I haven't had enough fat in my week. What a great way to get healthy fats in your diet. Delicious too!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love cooking and I love to eat, this is one of my favorite products. and nok is needed in the kitchen of my house
Tina S.
These olives are great on salads and home made pizza they go great in guac dip as well
Hala A.
Saint, NB
Awesome product to use and enjoy ..i love it and recommend it to every one
Candyce P.
Tampa, FL
Are these good in Greek salad? I usually get olives from the grocery store olive bar.