Martini & Rossi® Rosso Vermouth 1.5L

by Martini & Rossi

Luigi Rossi created this legendary recipe in the 1860s, and the same blend of Italian herbs and exotic woods are stilled used today. MARTINI & ROSSI Rosso Vermouth is best enjoyed as an aperitif or in a variety of classic and modern cocktails. It is also appetizing as a culinary ingredient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martini & Rossi® Rosso Vermouth 1.5L!
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It is a very product, its delicious flavor allows it to be the ideal companion for all types of cocktails, it comes in all sizes and at a very good price
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When it comes to vermouth, Martini & Rossi are the brand to go with. It’s the absolute best of the best. If there are others that are better, then I would love to know about them! When I work at a bar, and see this as their brand of vermouth, I know the owners care about quality.
Kayla K.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is the best red vermouth I can find where I live. The price is cheap considering I often can’t finish a bottle after three months.
Amanda M.
Bristol, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good but much sweeter than I expected. I put this in a sweet martini and it really brought the sugar flavor forward
Amie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A classic for a reason. This is a full bodied, dark vermouth that serves as the base for many delicious cocktails in my house #happyhour #myhappyhour
Dhyana V.
Clearwater, FL
This is one of the ingredients for my favorite cocktails, the americano. So good and different from American liquors!
The A.
West Byfleet
If you don’t already have a bottle. You really haven’t been cooking. Don’t waste good wine when a bottle of this will give you all the flavour without the cost or waste
Natia C.
New Castle, DE
Martini Rosso or also known as Red or Red is a fantastic complement snack or a soft alternative to wine and is perfect to take with the starters, better if they are salty. The sweet taste of this red vermouth is best enjoyed when served in a combination of equal parts of Martini and premium tonic, accompanied by ice and a slice of orange.
Elisabeth P.
Lugo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
3,001 reviews
cuando trabajaba en hostelería siempre me pedian este y a diferencia del blanco es mas dulce y mezclado con sifón y 1 rodaja de limón sabe muy bien #voxbox #influenster lo aconsejo para quien no  lo haya probado
Cristina G.
saint clarens ave
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the martinis i looove, its smooth and delicious. Love this martini on ice with some 🍋 ( also i chill the martini to be extra cold.)

Looking for your answer?