Martini & Rossi Extra Dry Vermouth uploaded by Aydin A.Martini & Rossi Extra Dry Vermouth uploaded by Leidi R.

BY MARTINI & ROSSI

1863 Martini Extra Dry Torino.
Martini & Rossi.
Martini, a base.
1876, 1882, 1873.
Vermouth.
15% Alc,/Vol.
750ml see more...

Aydin A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Vermouth 25.36 fl oz more...
As a fan of bitter cocktails like Negroni and Manhattan, this is my go to sweet vermouth brand. Mixes really well with gin, whiskey, mezcal, you name it..1 liter is less than $15 so it is affordable and widely available. Highly recommend it.
Claire J.
A classic for a reason! Martini & Rossi makes a terrific dry vermouth, equally wonderful in a classic dry martini or just mixed with ginger beer for a lightly alcoholic, bubbly drink. This stuff does lose quality over time, so be sure to finish the bottle within a few months for maximum flavor impact.
Julia B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Martini & Rossi is the way to go! I never make a martini without this brand. I've tried others and it doesn't even compare. Nice, light and a little goes a long way. Don't even bother to try a different brand.
Linda S.
When I moved into my first apartment, I got a bar set as a gift. My friend included a bottle of Martini and Rossi dry vermouth. I was making martini's for parties and get togethers all the time. This definitely gives you that taste your looking for in a dry martini. This is a good brand and it's worth the price.
Miranda A.
San Jose, CA
This is the vermouth I use in all my martinis and Manhattans (along with their sweet vermouth for a perfect Manhattan). It is not too expensive and very easy to find. It is the perfect finishing touch to many drinks. Careful not to use to much for the best martinis!
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
Love this stuff, its my goto ingredient for making the perfect sapphire martini for my mother during the holiday season. But its pretty potent, too much will leave you with a drink that is too dry tasting and it will overpower the alcohol. But this is a staple in our bar!
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
It's not vermouth if it's not Martini&Rossi brand, makes perfect gin or vodka martinis, just have to find the ratio that works best for you. I also use their sweet vermouth for Manhattan and Rob Roy
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
It's got good flavor- but I don't much care for vermouth in my drinks. HOWEVER! It's amazing when you cook as well. Can be subbed out for sherry or other fortified wines in things like stew or Marsala.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you like your martini's, this is a great vermouth to get. It's a well known brand usually carried at any bar you'll go to. Add some Vodka and some olive juice and you'll have a great dirty martini!
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
We bought this vermouth to stock our wedding bar and we are happy we bought this brand, all of our guests were happy with our choices of liquor for our wedding. Especially the martini mix-ins.
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
Does the extra dry give it a different taste