BeveragesAlcohol & MixersMartini & Rossi
Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle

Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle

Martini & rossi asti spumante sparkling wine 750 ml

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
Do we love this champagne? I’m looking for a champagne to celebrate my birthday and I want something that can be enjoyed by lots of people. What do you think?
Just purchased for NYE, is this strong??
Start your review of Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Product Highlights
I love using this product when making mimosas, it is very bubbly and it mixes well with fruit juice though it has a nice taste on its own as well.in reviews
I do wish the price point was a little lower but I'm still willing to pay the $20 it is in most stores in my area.in reviews
Even by itself this is a good drink, but not my favorite without some kind of add in like orange juicein reviews
If you love sweet girlish drinks- it's just right for you=) I am a fan of more dry and more distinct taste in sparkling wines, so can't say I loved it...in reviews
I usually get this at the liquor store when I am throwing a party with punch or am having a brunch with mimosas.in reviews
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Target
Its flavor is crisp and clean with notes of apple and red fruits. In the glass, Martini and Rossi Rose is quite rosy in color. Overall, a gorgeous sparkling wine made from expertly sourced Chardonnay boogie on a budget 🥂
Lennis A.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Lennis A.
This is one of my favorite sparkling wines. so delicious! Sweet but not overwhelmingly esp for brunch!! I would buy it again and I highly recommend it I Love it! ❣️🤤👌🤩🙌 #martiniandrossi #asti #spumante #sparklingwines #wine #sodelicious
Anna M.
Spring Lake, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Anna M.
This is my favorite sparkling wine! I usually don’t like sweet wine but this sweet sparkling wine taste so refreshing and lightweight, delicious. You don’t even feel an alcohol in it. It’s the best hidden gem. I’ve never had it served in restaurants in the US. I’ve tried first time in Europe. I think it’s Italian. I can find it online or in stores here. So good!
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
I rarely drink at all but when I'm in the mood I buy Asti! I love the sparkling crisp taste. It's like a wine and champagne mix.
Sondra C.
Hazleton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Sondra C.
I love this champagne! It’s my go to of all champagne exspcially when in doubt ! From wedding to romantic carriage rides it’s good for any for any season any occasion [product:martini-&-rossi-asti-spumante-sparkling-wine-750ml-bottle]
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
2,244 reviews
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by jen H.
My Twin and I have brunch every Sunday with this Sparkling Wine mixed with Orange Juice. It is not bitter or sweet but just the right amount of flavor for a Sparkling Wine. It is also very affordable by the glass.
Aimee S.
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Aimee S.
This was recommended to me at the store where I bought it. I thought it was decent, especially for the price. But my boyfriend wasn't wild about it. It was sweet enough and not too dry, but next time I might spend some more money to get a crowd- pleasing bottle.
Kelly W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This wine is so tasty!!! It is very dangerous though lol you could drink A lot because it’s nice and sweet but not artificial or too over powering. I mixed some pomegranate juice in and the slight tartness of the pomegranate with the sweet wine is yummy! I could nurse a beer all night and drink this whole bottle in half the time probably lol
Sierra W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I got married rather young, and we had this at the reception, so I am probably very biased because this will always hold a very special place in my heart, I will always love this stuff and recommend it to anyone
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I only purchase champagne maybe once a year. Martini & Rossi is the the brand I buy. Some sparking wines can be dry with a sour taste. I like the sweetness and of course the bubbles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...