BY MARTINI & ROSSI

Martini & rossi asti spumante sparkling wine 750 ml see more...

• Would you recommend this for a Holiday party? 1 Answers
  • I'd like to know if martini and Rossi is considered sweet...3 Answers
  • How dry is this? Is it good quality for the price?3 Answers
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Sparkling Wine
  • "I am a huge fan of sparkling wine especially for brunch and mimosas." in 1 review
  • "I love using this product when making mimosas, it is very bubbly and it mixes well with fruit juice though it has a nice taste on its own as well." in 1 review
  • "I usually get this at the liquor store when I am throwing a party with punch or am having a brunch with mimosas." in 1 review
  • "This is very good and not too expensive." in 1 review
  • "Even by itself this is a good drink, but not my favorite without some kind of add in like orange juice" in 1 review
Mica B.
Hurricane
Review for: Sparkling Wine more...
Martini and Rossi is my go to wine. I have enjoyed it for many years. It has a lovely flavor and is bubbly. The price is reasonable which makes it perfect to use as a gift or to enjoy yourself! I recommend Martini Rossi for individuals that do not drink often but enjoy an occasional glass.
Lauren K.
Mc Donald, PA
Review for: Sparkling Wine 12.7 fl oz more...
Every holiday i buy a ton of asti for gifts. It's my go to. It's a nice gift for aunts and uncles, neighbors, teachers, etc! I find it to be a very nice thing to hand out during the holiday season!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my all favorite super sweet desert fizz. It is so easy to drink that you might forget how many you have had. It is light to drink and although carbonated will not leave you feeling bloated due to the fizz. Goes perfectly at parties as most people love drinking it. Reasonably priced too
Rebecca H.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Sparkling Wine 25.4 fl oz more...
I'm in loveūüėć. I've been looking for a good wine and have been let down time and time again. Little did I know this sparkling wine was hiding from me. If your looking for a good acidic wine this is it!!
Valerie C.
Fairfield , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Sparkling Wine 25.4 fl oz more...
My favorite for making mimosas! I keep a couple bottles on hand for whenever I host brunch (which is often). It mixes well with a variety of juices to make an amazing glass of mimosa!
Samantha D.
Sunbury, OH
I was recently introduced to this amazing wine!! It has a crisp taste, I usually tell people that its like a nice apple cider/juice with a punch. It is very affordable and I found it in a 4 pack of little bottles for $13.99 at Kroger. I would definitely recommend this to friends and I am not going to stop drinking it any time soon!!
Savannah B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good one to keep on hand if you want sparkling wine "just because." I use this for mimosas and it's great for that. By itself I think it's just pretty good -- not the best, but it'll do. Good price point, will continue to buy. I also like that it comes in small bottles as well, in case you just need one glass!
Michelle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got this because I'm a fan of sweet wines, but I think alone, this wine is way too sweet. I saw some other reviews suggesting to mix it with something, so I think I will try that next time. It's okay, not great alone, just fine for the price. There are better sparkling wines out there, though.
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum yum yum. Super light and refreshing, not overly sweet and is something you can drink for long periods without feeling "icky". Pretty cheap, about $10 a bottle so it's totally reasonable in terms of costs. I love all Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante produts and would highly recommend them to any of my friends!
Mary C.
IF I'm going to drink bubbly, then I'm going to be drinking Martini & Rossi Asti Spumanti.  I prefer it over a dry champagne.  This has a bit of sweetness without being 'too sweet'.  It is a tasty, delicious bubbly treat that is great for special occasions or just if you like your nose tickled.  It's always in my fridge on special occasions like New Years, birthdays, or Sunday brunch!  Affordable and delicious!
Ashley  K.
Lebanon, KY
What's your favorite way to drink Asti?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
What is your favorite food pairing with the Sparkling Wine?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What do you look for sparkling for?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Do you know if they sell this in a mini size to use a favors?
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
If i like blush wines, do you think i will like this?