Martini-Rossi Asti Spumante

by Martini & Rossi

How much is this wine?
I just turned 21 and most alcoholic beverages I've tried are too strong or bitter for my tastes. Would this be a good drink for me to try?
Start your review of Martini-Rossi Asti Spumante !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...celebrations such as a simple toast at dinner, to a toast at a wedding, this sparkling wine beverage is among the only bubbly drinks that I actually liked.in reviews
Some buy a bottle for special occasions, but my husband and I will pick up a bottle any day of the week to drink with dinner.in reviews
Lellianne C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Martini-Rossi Asti Spumante  uploaded by Lellianne C.
Good and tasty champagne for the family to enjoy. It is on the sweeter side and single digit alcohol percentage. Great to toast to for a party.
Deana M.
Deer Park, NY
Martini-Rossi Asti Spumante  uploaded by Deana M.
This used to be my go to champagne, however as I've gotten older it has become to sweet for me. I do still enjoy a glass here and there but overall i search for champagne's that are less sweet now.
Lauren T.
Olathe, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Martini-Rossi Asti Spumante  uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Target
Definitely a sweet sparkling wine but it is so very good! It’s light and flavorful and is great for those who don’t drink a lot of wines or champagne. Affordable price and guaranteed to delight you and your guests #bubbles #champagne #sparklingwine #Martini-Rossi Asti Spumante
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Martini-Rossi Asti Spumante  uploaded by Marlenie C.
Me encanta. Es una bebida que utilizo especialmente para ocasiones especiales con mi esposo. Es lo mejor . Se las recomiendo.
Missy R.
Prattville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorites for toasting special occasions! It has a fabulous taste and is a great value. It’s definitely my go to for celebrations. I totally recommend this! Cheers 🥂
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I normally do not like champagne at all and avoid it. But this stuff is amazing. It is not dry (or bitter) at all. It's tastes crisp and bubbly how you imagine champagne should taste. This is my favorite brand of champagne that I have tried so far. Will get again.
Kateryna D.
Seaside, CA
The sparkling wine Martini Asti is sweet, this is desert wine. No alcohol is felt! It's so nice! By the way, there is no sugar in it, this sweetness is natural. When the sparkling wine is still in the glass, it smells like it is just white wine, but when you try it, the wonderful sweet fruit taste is revealed.
Tina B.
Somerdale, NJ
An amazing champagne! Very bubbly and sweet (but not too sweet)! Great for celebrations!
Amanda S.
Parkland, FL
This is my favorite sparkling wine - it's crisp, fruity and absolutely delicious. If you love bubbly, this is a must try!
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you have a sweeter taste preference and lean more towards sparkling or dessert wines and champagnes, this is for you!!! This is the best hands down for sweetness! So delicious and very affordable too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...