BeveragesJuiceMartinelli's
Sparkling White Grape Juice 84 oz (Pack of 3)

Martinelli's Sparkling White Grape Juice 8.4 oz. (Pack of 3)

by Martinelli's

Expires JUNE 20, 2019 (3 Glass Bottles - 8.4 Ounces Each)...BRAND NEW Factory Sealed...Martinelli's SPARKLING GRAPE Juice...Non-Alcoholic...Contains 100% Juice from Grape Juice Concentrate...Non-GMO Verified...ALL NATURAL...NO Preservatives...Unsweetened...Ingredients: Carbonated Water, White Grape Concentrate, Natural Flavor and Citric Acid...No Sweeteners, No Preservatives...Natural Sediment May Occur...Kosher for Passover and Any Time of Year

3 Glass Bottles - 8.4 Ounces Each - Expires JANUARY 19, 2020; SPARKLING White Grape Juice; Contains No Alcohol; 100% Juice from US Grown Grape; Kosher for Passover and Any Time of Year

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martinelli's Sparkling White Grape Juice 8.4 oz. (Pack of 3)!
Stephanie S.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I always enjoyed getting the big bottles of this at the grocery stores, so I was ecstatic when I found these smaller bottles at the dollar tree. I love that these are small so I can use them in gift baskets and stockings.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,345 reviews
Martinelli's Sparkling White Grape Juice 8.4 oz. (Pack of 3) uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are perfectly sized to use foe children or those who prepare alcohol free beverages. I sometimes purchase these to add to gift bags as well. These are delicious as well.

Looking for your answer?