BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksMartinelli's
Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate 100% Juice

Martinelli's Gold Medal® Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate 100% Juice

by Martinelli's

Established in 1868, S. martinelli & company is a fourth generation family business in california's beautiful pajaro valley near monterey bay, where the cool coastal climate and fertile soils produce some of the world's most flavorful apples. More than 50 gold medals for product excellence have been awarded to martinelli's gold medal apple juice products. Enjoy our new sparkling apple-pomegranate 100% juice, which is lightly carbonated and has some of nature's most powerful antioxidants in a delightful tart-sweet taste.

Does anyone have any punch recipes that they can share? Is love to try this with sherbert and I'm sure there are more possibilities.
Start your review of Martinelli's Gold Medal® Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate 100% Juice!
RESHMA D.
Maple Grove, MN
Martinelli's Gold Medal® Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate 100% Juice uploaded by RESHMA D.
Purchased at: Target
I loved it. It has no alcohol and taste good. Its not sweet as i thought which is good. Its not expensive too. It is worth to buy and drink. I recommend it.
Savannah W.
I love this flavor,but it comes in second place behind the original apple flavor.I buy this every holiday season for myself since I choose not to drink alcohol. My 6 year old daughter also loves enjoying sparkling cider with me for fun. It's my favorite must have holiday drink!
Shauntee N.
Just tried this two days ago and it's my new favorite flavor. The pomegranate cuts down the sweetness of the apple juice. It's a perfect balance of sweet and tart.
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
These are amazing . I loved having these for New Years I always felt like I could be apart of New Years even though I wasn't old enough to drink. It's also amazing chilled. Go buy some
Rocio A.
Port St Lucie, FL
We used this for our wedding to do the toast and everyone like it it was the perfect drink 😍
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
Martinelli's Gold Medal® Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate 100% Juice uploaded by Brittany W.
I love this and have a tendency of hogging the whole bottle whenever we buy it. It is a little tart but very delicious and inexpensive. We buy it every Christmas and Thanksgiving and this year my work got it on new years eve since we obviously can't drink alcohol on the clock lol
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this for New Years Eve to drink during the day with my daughter. We never make it til midnight but I still wanted something special to drink to celebrate the special occasion. I loved how it was a little dry and not too sweet just like champagne. She loved the bubbles. I bet this would be great in a punch for a party, but it's also great just like it is. It's perfect for people who want a special drink to celebrate but don't drink alcohol. I highly recommend this. Also, the price isn't really that much different than a regular bottle of apple juice.
Angela A.
San Gabriel , CA
This is really good and the best thing is that it's a drink combination real fruit juice and soda. This particular flavor does not taste as sweet as the other flavors but it's still good. I usually drink it as a replacement wine when I'm snacking or having a meal and don't want to drink anything alcoholic.
Amber F.
Fort Smith , AR
I love getting these sparkling juices on New Years. They are so delicious and a great alternative for those who do not drink alcohol!
Emily O.
Muncie, IN
I had this for New Years and it is an adorable drink. It's perfect for anyone underaged on New Years. I would drink this everyday if I could! Not kidding I love it. It's better than just plain juice and is great for any celebration