Martinelli's Gold Medal®  Sparkling Apple-Pear 100% Juice 25.4 Fl Oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Melanie W.

Martinelli's Gold Medal® Sparkling Apple-Pear 100% Juice 25.4 Fl Oz Glass Bottle

BY MARTINELLI'S

Established in 1868, S. martinelli & company is a fourth generation family business in california's beautiful pajaro valley near monterey bay, where the cool coastal climate and fertile soils produce the world's most flavorful apples. More than 50 gold medals for product excellence have been awarded to martinelli's gold medal apple juice products, including sparkling cider, the non-alcoholic version of our founder's original champagne cider. Sparkling apple-cranberry and apple- grape 100% juices complete our sparkling trio. Enjoy! see more...

Connie A.
Modesto, CA
This one is the family fave during Thanksgiving. We always have to buy a second bottle because we always manage to finish the bottle in a heartbeat. This is a great gaseous and sweetened apple mixture. My family and I definitely recommend this.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
For as long as I can remember my family has served Martinelli's Sparkling beverages for special occasions for the kiddos and those that don't drink alcohol. This flavor is great!!
Nida S.
Foodie Expert
Just LOVE martinelli's, all their sparkling juices are so so good. This apple-pear one is a fav of mine although it is harder to find in grocery stores. I love having these around Thanksgiving time!
nicole d.
Foodie Expert
I remember drinking this when i was younger. every new years eve we would have this. this is a great non alcoholic drink for anyone who doesn't drink or who doesn't want to drink.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a great non-alcoholic alternative for those that want something nice and bubbly for special occasions. It has a great flavor and Isn't too expensive. I have found this at Meijer and possibly Walmart.
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
This is my family's go to for every major holiday dinner. We buy like four of these and get them chilled up. What's so great about these is that they're non-alcoholic. Even the kids can drink this. It's so important to them because they want to feel like they're apart of our little toast we have every dinner. What I love about this as well is the flavor. This tastes so good. It looks more expensive than it is. And it's a little bubbly. Overall, I'd recommend this flavor and this brand of sparkling cider to everybody!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Foodie Expert
How is this compared to the regular one? Good?