Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Grape 100% Juice uploaded by Monica T.Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Grape 100% Juice uploaded by Kanoe K.

BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's Gold Medal® Sparkling Apple-Grape 100% Juice.
Awarded by the California State Agricultural Society.
Martinelli best apple cider 1890.
U.S. grown fresh apples & grape concentrate.
Contains no alcohol.
U.S. grown.
Since 1868. see more...

• Has anyone been able to find this just about anywhere?2 Answers
Kate P.
Kate P.
Just tried this for the first time at a work event the other day. I normally buy Welch's and as a kid thats what my parents would buy for me and my siblings. This is just as good! Great for Christmas dinner or New Year's eve to make the kids feel like they get to be a part of the fun as well. This one is just a little sweeter than the traditional cider they make. I personally like this one better.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
I love Martinelli's Sparkling Apple-Grape Juice! My kids do too. With carbonation added and no alcohol the kids can toast right along with the adults on the New Year. When I was pregnant, I used to drink this all the time in a wine glass just to ease the fact that I missed having glasses of wine.
Jaylie D.
Jaylie D.
I don't think I will ever be satisfied with another sparkling cider again after tasting this. It is the best wine Ive ever had and now my favorite beverage. I love that it is 100% real juice and healthy. Everybody needs to taste this at least once in their lifetime. It is pure heaven in a bottle.
Connie A.
Connie A.
Modesto , CA
This product is always needed as a second drink. Aside from the Apple cider, our family always needs the grape cider. We have to buy more than one for each flavor. Our family recommends this for any special occasion, but we specifically use it for Thanksgiving.
Kanoe K.
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite flavor but still quite tasty. They're just a step above the rest with production, from the fact that its all US grown fruit to there being no additives. Love this brand.
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Foodie Expert
This one is great too I like this more than apple cranberry. It has a light sweet taste to it. The other one I compare it to is really tarte, and less taste
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Foodie Expert
I love this it's my favorite flavor of cider more than the original it has a grape to Apple taste
Kerrie F.
Kerrie F.
Newport , KY
This is a great alternative to soda. It has the carbonation but a little healthier.
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
Not my favorite. It's too sweet and I just feel that the apple and grape flavor doesn't mix.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this sparkling cider. Not too bubbly. Is just right. I have been able to find this at just about any store.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone been able to find this just about anywhere?