Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Cranberry 100% Juice uploaded by Amanda B.

BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Cranberry 100% Juice.
Awarded by the California State Agricultural Society.
Martinelli, best apple cider 1890.
Since 1868.
Martinelli's.
Gold Medal®.
Sparkling apple-cranberry.
100% juice.
U.S. grown fresh apples & cranberry concentrate.
Contains no alcohol.
U.S. grown. see more...

Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Love it drink it when I got married enjoyed the taste. Husband and I drink it for NewYears
Jessica L.
Spokane, WA
This is my families go to drink around the holidays! It gives any occasion a special pop!
Haley B.
Afton
Taste just like juice. Love it. Perfect for kids they feel like they get a special juice.
Amanda B.
Mariposa, CA
FAVORITE! This cider is so fresh and crisp. My daughter is also a huge fan.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Makes my kids so happy to have a drink that looks like what the adults are drinking 😂😂👏🏼 they call it their good kid juice and they love it ! It’s a necessary purchase for all family gatherings in our home 👏🏼👏🏼 i drink it with them since i no longer drink alcohol 🍷
Jessica B.
Wetmore , KS
We buy this for every NYE for the kiddos! They love it so much, it's so cute when they drink it out of fancy glasses. It's not to fizzy it's just perfect. The cranberry is sweet not to tart. A favorite amount my 6, and 4 year old.
Rigel S.
I love having this on hand for any special kind of occasion. It's really easy to store as it keeps well and it tastes delicious chilled or room temperature! The flavour range is great and I love this drink!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite Martinelli's sparkling cider?
Tiffany G.