Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Cranberry 100% Juice uploaded by Amanda B.

BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Cranberry 100% Juice.
Awarded by the California State Agricultural Society.
Martinelli, best apple cider 1890.
Since 1868.
Martinelli's.
Gold Medal®.
Sparkling apple-cranberry.
100% juice.
U.S. grown fresh apples & cranberry concentrate.
Contains no alcohol.
U.S. grown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
My husband and I both don't drink but we like the feel of it. I had a rough week so my husband bought this and cooked me a candlelight dinner after we put the kids to bed. It was amazing to add it to our romance. We will buy it again so very soon.
Ashley R.
California City, CA
I love drinking these
The taste is so freaking good
I love the bubble
Very affordable
I've seen them sold at the dollar store
It very much did meet my expectations
I would always recommend it to anyone and everyone
It has such a great taste
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
My husband and I purchased this for my little sisters to enjoy on Thanksgiving while we enjoyed champagne. Not only was it a hit with the kids, the adults loved it too! I'm drinking some as we speak :) I look forward to purchasing this again for Christmas.
Scott S.
The finest of all of the sparkling apple juices. I have used this product for years at my New Year's Eve parties for the kids while the adults are drinking more adult beverages. I think that it has a light flavor and a good after taste. Not too bubbly.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I love drinking Martinelli's apple-cranberry cider on the holidays out of a champagne flute! If you don't already do this or if you don't drink out of s fancy glass, I urge you to try it!
Joey C.
Dover, PA
I have always loved the great taste of Martinelli's Sparkling juice. The Apple-Cranberry mixture offers a delightful drink to consume. These are always the family favorite on holidays.
Ana B.
Rowland Heights, CA
this is honestly one of my favorite drinks ever!! No lie I love all the different types of tastes they have and it is very cheap to afford, it contains no alcohol and a good source to drink !
Morgan L.
I Always Buy These When It's Close To The Holidays Their So Yummy And Cheap There Great For Party's For Adults And Kids Some Stuff Is A Little Too Sugary But Noting I Can't Handle
Nicole W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
If you love Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider then you will love this too. It is bubbly and refreshing but very fruity at the same time. Fun for kids to participate in special occasions and toasts.
Cassie M.
We buy this for the kids so they feel involved in our celebrations. They love the taste and always ask for more. The price is great as well.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite Martinelli's sparkling cider?
Tiffany G.