Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Cranberry 100% Juice uploaded by Amanda B.

BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple-Cranberry 100% Juice.
Awarded by the California State Agricultural Society.
Martinelli, best apple cider 1890.
Since 1868.
Martinelli's.
Gold Medal®.
Sparkling apple-cranberry.
100% juice.
U.S. grown fresh apples & cranberry concentrate.
Contains no alcohol.
U.S. grown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison S.
I'm in love with this brand of sparkling cider. The flavor is rich and strong, but not over powering, just the right amount of carbonation. It's prefect for toasts, fancy events, or just to have for those who want to skip the alcohol! I personally don't drink alcoholic beverages, but I've been told this is very similar to a red wine in flavor.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL
Very delicious, and my favorite part of New Years! My one note that is it sometimes a little too sweet but other than that I really like this product. Purchased at Walmart and there are many other flavors to this product! Definitely recommend!
Bailey D.
Martinelli's is a holiday staple in my parents' house. I remember fighting over who got a second glass with all my siblings when we were younger. I have loved ever flavor I've tried! Now I want some for V-Day!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This is one of our favorite holiday traditions for our kids. They look forward to their special "wine" at the dinner table. I really like the fizz and delicious fruit flavor too. It's so much healthier than soda.
Maddie F.
I love Martinelli's!! It's so good! We always are sure to have a few different flavors on holidays, but we really only get them for special holidays. I guess it makes them more special :) they're really tasty!
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Great just for a family dinner, has different flavors. Very bubbly and makes my stomach feel nice and full. I would buy this again when we have something huge. Bought at Costco.
Felicia c.
Love these drinks. They are great to have around for holidays! Also great to make mixed drinks with for adults and give to the kids for a treat! You can find these st most stores. I would recommend to others
This was an awesome drink I drank it on New Year's Eve I bought this item at my local grocery store it was a delicious and I was satisfied so therefore it did meet my expectations
I used this for my wedding for the kids! They loved it. I told them it was kid wine haha. It's actually not that bad for you and is affordable so I recommend. I would buy this again :) very tasty!!!!?
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is one of our favorites to drink during Thanksgiving & Christmas dinner! I personally like the Cran Apple better than the plain Apple, but I love Cranberry juice. It's pretty sweet & bubbly so kids usually enjoy it too, I always did as one. It's usually pretty cheap and usually on sale during the holidays.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite Martinelli's sparkling cider?
Tiffany G.