Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple Cider uploaded by Stephanie H.Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple Cider uploaded by Marie C.Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple Cider uploaded by Cynthia A.

BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Apple Cider.
Celebrate with Martinelli's in perfect taste.
Since 1868.
Awards:
Sacramento 1890.
San Francisco 1894.
Atlanta 1895.
Awarded by California State Agricultural Society.
Martinelli best apple cider 1890.
Buffalo 1901.
Seattle 1909.
San Francisco 1914.
Certified organic.
100% juice from U.S. grown fresh apples.
USDA organic.
Contains no alcohol. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "We love the taste of the cider and it's a great way for the kids to have something sparkling to toast with during special events!" in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with this drink??" in 1 review
  • "It's non-alcoholic but bubbly and fun - my family always served this to the younger kids as a "treat" at holiday occasions but I would still drink this today!" in 1 review
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the best thing in the world. I love Martinelli's! I love popping open one of these bottles for any celebration, or just because! The bottles come pretty cheap in my neighborhood, and you can always find them. Martinelli's also has amazing apple juice, and their bottles are so cute and unique!
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
Foodie Expert
When I was a kid we got sparkling cider in wine glasses, the adults had their adult beverage in their wine glass. It made us feel like adults lol now I give my kids sparkling cider during the holidays just like when I was a kid!
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
Foodie Expert
This is a must for New Years! Especially for children or non-drinkers! I buy a bottle or two every year to celebrate NYE. The taste is delicious and unbeatable. Champagne is cool and all, but Martinelli's is where it's at.
Tatiana N.
Needville, TX
I love these. I grew up drinking these as a child. Even now that I am able to drink, I still drink these as an alternative to drinking because of personal reasons. These are absolutely delicious!
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Foodie Expert
Love this product! We always have this at family gatherings and it's always a big hit, with any ages:). Delicious. Comes in different flavors also! I will definitely purchase this again! Pretty affordable also
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
This cider is so good. I purchase it regularly not just during the holidays. It really is a fantastic beverage, very crisp and it makes you feel fancy. The Apple original is very refreshing. A great drink on a hot day.
Kayla W.
Foodie Expert
We love this at our house! Our kiddos love to feel like they are a part of the party when we pop open a bottle. It's bubbly, sweet and refreshing. We highly recommend you try it.
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
I love the crisp taste that this is I love sparkling grape juice and it's non alcoholic sometimes I think this is better with meals because you don't have the alcohol taste to this like wine does.
Alexis M.
Foodie Expert
Years ago my grandma and I found this sparkling cider and absolutely fell in love with it. We could only find it at one store and apparently, since then, everyone else thought it was great because you can find it everywhere during the holidays. We tried many others and never seemed as happy with the flavor or crispness of them. It became a tradition for us to get this every year for Christmas and now that she has passed I plan to continue this with my family. I've tried the other flavors and the one I am loving this year is the pomegranate apple cider. Amazing flavor, super crisp, decently affordable. All in all a delicious holiday beverage that the whole family can enjoy
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
Despite the fact that the awards they won are like from a hundred years ago., this is a great party product! I use it at work were we are not legally allowed to drink and at family functions.
I will have this at thanksgiving, many older guests are on Ned's and can't drink and the kids like feeling grown up holding a fancy beverage!
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Sparkling Cider?
Ane K.
Foodie Expert
I have guests coming over for thanksgiving, and two of my friend like to serve this sparkling apple cider. I never tried it tho, so should i?
JaNiya R.
Marshall, TX
Foodie Expert
Is this product just good for a party? Or just a dinner?
Cheyenne H.
Best flavor? Anddd.. Go!
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Foodie Expert
I never tried this product is it worth buying any flavor to it or similar ?