Martinelli's Gold Medal® Premium 100% Pure Juice 8.4 Oz Sparkling Cider 12 Pk Box

BY MARTINELLI'S

Awards: sacramento 1890. san francisco 1894. atlanta 1895. buffalo 1901. seattle 1909. san francisco 1914. see more...

Review (1)
Belle A.
We usually get these for parties when there are children present, usually just to make them feel like part of the celebration when toasting. I did not really like the way it tasted. I think they really went for trying to make it act like alcohol with what seems to be carbonated bubbles, which was too strong and I did not taste any apple flavor. Would buy it for those who do not drink alcohol but I personally would not drink it again.