BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Pure Apple Juice.
No additives of any kind.
"Drink Your Apple A Day"®.
Awarded by The California State Agricultural Society.
S. Martinelli best apple cider 1890.
Golden Apple®.
Since 1868.
From U.S. grown fresh apples. see more...

Anne T.
Anne T.
I got really excited to try this after I heard about it in the Pilot of "Master of None". I was already passionate about apple juice. So when I found a bottle of Martenelli's at my grandma's house, I was beyond excited. The juice had actually been expired for two years (thanks, Grandma!), but it was still some of the best apple juice I've ever had.
Carie S.
Carie S.
The absolute FAVORITE apple juice at our house. The husband and kid say because it's more "appley" than the rest. The only problem is it's only at one particular grocery store, which isn't my first choice or where I buy the rest of my groceries. But that just goes to show how amazing it is, we make a special trip just for the juice!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Foodie Expert
Best Apple Juice.. My won't drink any juice but this one. They love that you can really taste the apple. .. I love that my kids are drinking something healthy for them.. Will continue buying and would recommend this to everyone.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Foodie Expert
Amazing flavor. not as sweet as other apple juice brands. you can really taste the apple. a little bit difficult to find because it is only sold at some locations. love the packaging and different sizes it is available in.
M M.
M M.
Foodie Expert
The most yummy apple juice I have ever had. Tastes so fresh with no artificial nonsense to ruin it and the bottle is also really cute!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Villas, NJ
The first time I've ever tried this I was in my in laws house. I had my son with me and he wanted apple Juice, so they gave him this Martinellis's gold metal apple juice. I had to try it to make sure he would like it and OMG! It deserves the gold metal in its title! I love this stuff! now I get it all the time for my son and myself! great juice guys!
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Foodie Expert
Prob the most expensive apple juice I've ever bought. That being said, I'll never buy another brand. Not only is it the best tasting juice ever but it only have 1 ingredient, apples! USA apples none the less!! Will continue to buy and everyone in our house loves it .
Osmara L.
Osmara L.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
Best apple juice ever ! this is so delicious and fresh. I love how it comes in a glass bottle. I love both the mini and big bottles. I can't get enough of this, we go through 3 of these in a week lol that's how good it is.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Odenville, AL
My number one apple juice! I have such nostalgia over the apple-shaped glass bottles. My grandparents used to give me Martinelli's apple juice with breakfast when I spent the night at their house. I loved it then and I still love it now as an adult!
Gintare T.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Foodie Expert
Great apple juice my husband enjoy it a lot. For me it's little bit too sweet I always add some water. Better than any sodas. Enjoy