Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice

by Martinelli's

Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Pure Apple Juice.
No additives of any kind.
"Drink Your Apple A Day"®.
Awarded by The California State Agricultural Society.
S. Martinelli best apple cider 1890.
Golden Apple®.
Since 1868.
From U.S. grown fresh apples.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice!
Bonne Terre, MO
Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice uploaded by Mindy R.
This Apple juice is delicious. So crisp and sweet. I have only gotten one cup each time we grab it because our kiddos drink it up first. Lol Not complaining though. The glass jar really makes a difference in flavor I believe therfore it's worth the cost. Plus the jar can be reused if your into #DIY projects/crafts. Imagine so fairy lights in one of these all cleaned up. 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️ Lemon oil is good for that type of cleaning. Helps to remove the resign under the label. We will continue to purchase. #Influenster #HolyGrail #FavoriteDrinks #Goto apple juice. Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice
Long Beach, CA
Met this brand in person at an event last week and they are super sweet! I’ve been a fan of their apple juice and apple cider for a while. They have a new flavor of sparkling blush that tastes just like rosé! Perfect for expecting mamas like me.
St Petersburg, FL
The absolute best apple juice that there is!!!! I’m so obsessed with this. It’s a little on the expensive side but to me is so worth it! It’s the only kind I ever want.
Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice uploaded by ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best natural apple juice I've ever had! Taste so good! Always on sale too.. so it's always a good buy. Very sweet and taste very natural too.
Brooklyn, NY
I imagine that if you bottled the tears of angels, this is what it would taste like. Apple juice is one of my favorite drinks in this world, and this is my top-tier, hands-down favorite apple juice. I can't eat apples directly anymore because of some weird allergy development, but this is just as good as the first bite into a crisp, juicy apple. Man, I wish I had some right now!
Castro Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS WILL BE THE BEST APPLE JUICE YOUVE EVER TASTED!!! It 100% apple juice but this apple juice has its own unique apple flavor I can’t explain it all I can say is... ITS HELLA GOOD!! Lol my family has drunk this for generations 🙂🙂🙂 only apple juice my family purchases great taste great durable packaging love it highly recommend this product it’s sooo good you have to go try it if you haven’t well worth the cost🙂💖💖
Riverview , FL
Hands down the best apple juice on the planet! The freshness and taste is incomparable. The product is pricey and not easy to locate. I have only seen the product in publix and Walmart mart stores. I absolutely recommend this product it is well worth the money!
Henderson, NV
The absolute FAVORITE apple juice at our house. The husband and kid say because it's more "appley" than the rest. The only problem is it's only at one particular grocery store, which isn't my first choice or where I buy the rest of my groceries. But that just goes to show how amazing it is, we make a special trip just for the juice!
This Apple Juice tastes soooo good! The rich and strong flavor of the apple is there and you will not be disappointed! Although it’s about I believe $6, my family gets it on special occasions. You could find this in many places like Walmart!
West New York, NJ
Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice uploaded by Celestina T.
YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS APPLE JUICE. It’s sweet and the taste is so vibrant. Tastes fresh and just everything you would want in a juice. Totally worth the price in my opinion 😍

Looking for your answer?