Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice uploaded by Semaria S.Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice uploaded by Keturah F.

BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Pure Apple Juice.
No additives of any kind.
"Drink Your Apple A Day"®.
Awarded by The California State Agricultural Society.
S. Martinelli best apple cider 1890.
Golden Apple®.
Since 1868.
From U.S. grown fresh apples. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I have never been a big Apple juice fan.after trying this I can say that has changed. My initial try was surprising. The flavor was like no other. I will keep purchasing these.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I imagine that if you bottled the tears of angels, this is what it would taste like. Apple juice is one of my favorite drinks in this world, and this is my top-tier, hands-down favorite apple juice. I can't eat apples directly anymore because of some weird allergy development, but this is just as good as the first bite into a crisp, juicy apple. Man, I wish I had some right now!
Carie S.
The absolute FAVORITE apple juice at our house. The husband and kid say because it's more "appley" than the rest. The only problem is it's only at one particular grocery store, which isn't my first choice or where I buy the rest of my groceries. But that just goes to show how amazing it is, we make a special trip just for the juice!
Anne T.
I got really excited to try this after I heard about it in the Pilot of "Master of None". I was already passionate about apple juice. So when I found a bottle of Martenelli's at my grandma's house, I was beyond excited. The juice had actually been expired for two years (thanks, Grandma!), but it was still some of the best apple juice I've ever had.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Prob the most expensive apple juice I've ever bought. That being said, I'll never buy another brand. Not only is it the best tasting juice ever but it only have 1 ingredient, apples! USA apples none the less!! Will continue to buy and everyone in our house loves it .
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Best apple juice ever ! this is so delicious and fresh. I love how it comes in a glass bottle. I love both the mini and big bottles. I can't get enough of this, we go through 3 of these in a week lol that's how good it is.
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS
Love love love this apple juice!!! It's amazing! I found these about a year ago, i was walking around looking for drinks and the glass bottles caught my eye. They are the cutest little bottles with leaves at the top, they come 4 little bottles to a pack or you can get it in a big bottle. The apple juice is crisp and refreshing, no too sweet and tastes just like your drinking an apple in liquid form! It's my favorite apple juice!
Kristen K.
Villas, NJ
The first time I've ever tried this I was in my in laws house. I had my son with me and he wanted apple Juice, so they gave him this Martinellis's gold metal apple juice. I had to try it to make sure he would like it and OMG! It deserves the gold metal in its title! I love this stuff! now I get it all the time for my son and myself! great juice guys!
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Best Apple Juice.. My won't drink any juice but this one. They love that you can really taste the apple. .. I love that my kids are drinking something healthy for them.. Will continue buying and would recommend this to everyone.
jessica c.
If love apple juice then you have to get your hands on some of this!! The flavor is delicious!! As a kid this was a favorite because the taste and I felt fancy with my juice that came in glass. You might notice it's a little more expensive than some of the other brands, but taste it and you'll know why!