BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksMartinelli's
Gold Medal 100% Pure Unfiltered Apple Juice

Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Unfiltered Apple Juice

by Martinelli's

Features: Pressed from U.S. grown fresh apples. No concentrates. No sweeteners. Drink your apple a day. Flavour-Apple Juice Pack of 6 Ingredients: Pasteurized 100% Pure Apple Juice from U.S. grown apples Vitamin C. Directions: Refrigerate after opening. Warnings: Safety button pops up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Unfiltered Apple Juice!
JOE S.
Martinelli's has been in existence since 1890, so one would think that the corporate officials would have their company pretty much under control; but they do NOT. For over one year they have been purchasing great apple juice with deficient, defunct bottle caps that do not snap or click into place to keep out the air. After repeated calls and a few free coupons, I have been informed by "Ben" that all the deficient bottles in the factory must first be sold, before the problem will be resolved and correct caps will be distributed. So my question is, if I purchase over two bottles per week, which I do, and the product turns sour, which it does, why do I have to endure the cost and not the company???? I am told that out of the millions of bottles sold, I am the only one to complain. Maybe you folks should check the quality of your juice more carefully. And I want to say to "Ben" that is a pretty crappy attitude.
member-dbc08
Caution: Undeclared petroleum in Martinelli's Gold Medal Unfiltered Apple Juice
UPC 041244001545Product Code: 16:37EBest By Date:  Jan 15, 2021
My most dangerous physician-confirmed allergy is to petroleum/petrolatum (acute asthma which takes 3 days for the petroleum to be eliminated from my system). As a result, I cannot consume any fruits or produce with petroleum-based wax coating. Even when I wash the wax off, the petroleum permeates the skin into the meat. On June 2, 2019, I consumed Martinelli's unfiltered apple juice, and suffered a severe asthma episode requiring antihistamine and steroid (the episode has continued through today, though better than yesterday). When I contacted their company this afternoon, they indicated that occasionally they process petroleum-based wax-coated apples to manufacture this juice.
6/4/19 - Filed complaint with the California Department of Health.6/5/19 - Filed complaint with the FDA6/5/19 - Filed complaint with Walmart Corporate Office, 479-273-4000
Caution: Undeclared petroleum in Martinelli's Gold Medal Unfiltered Apple Juice
UPC 041244001545Product Code: 16:37EBest By Date:  Jan 15, 2021
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
Such a good brand of apple juice and they're so easily available! taste so good and worth the money
Kimberly E.
Couldn't ask for a better flavored apple juice. My whole family loves it. I highly recommend this brand. Great price too.
Jernell S.
Minneapolis, MN
Delicious! taste like it was freshly squeezed right into the glass bottle. there is something about drinking from a glass bottle, the taste is just more pure.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
This is my favorite apple juice. It is 100% apple juice with no additives or sweeteners. While it tastes awesome, it also promotes overall good health with antioxidants. As we all know 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Josefine E.
This instantly brings me back to my elementary school years. It tastes the exact same as it did many years ago, with its sweet and tangy apple flavor. If you have kids or are hosting a get together, this is a must have! Would definitely recommend!
Randi M.
Fontana, CA
*** Standing Ovation***. Best apple hui e ever!!! Because I’ e tried this, I can’t go back to a lesser juice. It is truly delicious and fresh tasting. Tastes like I picked the apples myself and made fresh juice in my own kitchen.
Ashley M.
Best apple juice ever. It actually tastes apple-y unlike brands like Mott’s. It kind of tastes more like cider but I like that. There are no improvements that could be made. The glass bottle is nice. I’d buy it again.
Rachel H.
Memphis, TN
The only apple juice I prefer to drink when I need to. It taste good and it’s not from concentrate. No fillers just 100% apples. Which is always a win in my book.

Looking for your answer?