BY MARTINELLI'S

Martinelli's gold medal 100% pure apple cider 50.7 oz see more...

• Is this product worth the price?3 Answers
  • Where do you suppose I can find this product? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sandi P.
Sandi P.
Delicious, fresh, and bubbly - and somewhat good for you! I've grown up drinking Martinelli's and now my own kids love it as a treat.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
I absolutely love Martinelli's Apple Cider. It always tastes like biting into an apple.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I drank a whole gallon of this once. I got sick, obviously from drinking a whole gallon. But it's so gooooood. Also, the jar is perfect to ferment alcoholic concoctions...
Traci M.
Traci M.
Used this to make apple pie moonshine, and it was great! I don't drink juice regularly, so I won't buy it unless i make moonshine again. But I love the glass bottle, and I kept it to use again
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Martinelli's is the best brand for apple cider in my book. I love how fizzy and delicious it is....not too sweet and not too tart- it is perfect.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This reminds me of my childhood. My lunch bag would always include one of these. Those were the days. The flavor is awesome, it's like eating a fresh apple without all the chewing. To this day I still love them, I just enjoy the sparkling one. It's like being good and bad all in one.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Tastes good but does not have a strong cider taste. good for the price but not the best
courtney m.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
This is very good apple juice! not like other cheaper brands that give an icky after-taste
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Nampa, ID
I love this brand of apple cider! I buy this all the time and it's usually gone by the next day! Sooo good!
Adalai G.
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
So delicious, my family drinks this a lot around the holidays. Closest to homemade you can get in the store
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Where do you suppose I can find this product?
Lynsie T.
Lynsie T.
Bangor, ME
Is this product worth the price?