BY MARTINELLI'S #4 in Cider

Martinelli's gold medal 100% pure apple cider 50.7 oz see more...

Alisha C.
This is an amazing apple cider. I love it to pieces but I will forewarn you it is a little pricey but to me it’s worth it. I would recommend anyone who likes apple cider to try this at least once. Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Cider 50.7 fl. oz. Bottle
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This reminds me of my childhood. It’s a good apple juice. Doesn’t taste too artificial like most juices out on the market. But also compared to other “healthier” brands, probably not the best option.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
This reminds me of my childhood. My lunch bag would always include one of these. Those were the days. The flavor is awesome, it's like eating a fresh apple without all the chewing. To this day I still love them, I just enjoy the sparkling one. It's like being good and bad all in one.
Katherine T.
Martinelli's is a great brand and all of their products come from such a high quality. Their cider is really such great taste and quality and it's also organic which is a great plus! Also it comes in a glass bottle which really helps make it that much classier!
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a timeless tradition! Even as an adult that drinks wine at holiday events, I still will go for a Marinellis because it is just a traditional drink for the holidays.
Jenni A.
Hixson, TN
This is definitely a quality brand and a quality product. It's delicious apple juice and organic which is always a bonus. And I can't even help myself I love the glass bottles that they come in.
Brittany S.
I drank a whole gallon of this once. I got sick, obviously from drinking a whole gallon. But it's so gooooood. Also, the jar is perfect to ferment alcoholic concoctions...
Traci M.
Used this to make apple pie moonshine, and it was great! I don't drink juice regularly, so I won't buy it unless i make moonshine again. But I love the glass bottle, and I kept it to use again
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Martinelli's is the BEST at what they do. The cider, juice, etc are always super fresh. Take this cider and warm it up with some mulling spices. it's like heaven in a cup.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Martinelli's is the best brand for apple cider in my book. I love how fizzy and delicious it is....not too sweet and not too tart- it is perfect.
Nicole J.
Where do you suppose I can find this product?
Lynsie T.
Bangor, ME
Is this product worth the price?