Martinelli's
Gold Medal 100% Pure Cider

Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Cider

by Martinelli's

Martinelli's gold medal 100% pure apple cider 50.7 oz

Is this product worth the price?
Where do you suppose I can find this product?
Start your review of Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Cider!
Maddy B.
This is absolutely delicious. It comes in a fun container, smells and tastes great. Perfect for fall and winter.
Sandi P.
Delicious, fresh, and bubbly - and somewhat good for you! I've grown up drinking Martinelli's and now my own kids love it as a treat.
Yolanda M.
I absolutely love Martinelli's Apple Cider. It always tastes like biting into an apple.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a timeless tradition! Even as an adult that drinks wine at holiday events, I still will go for a Marinellis because it is just a traditional drink for the holidays.
Sarah S.
Boca Raton, FL
This cider is a great drink but tastes a lot like apple juice. It's also great in sangria
R J.
Chicago
Purchased at: Instacart
This cider is crisp, sweet, and pure! The flavor isn’t too sweet or tangy, it’s balanced just right. This particular size is always such a great deal, I recommend buying at least two because you will go through it quite fast!
Nikki B.
Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Cider uploaded by Nikki B.
O.M.G. there are not words to describe how delicious this Apple juice is. We all know ANYTHING tastes better out of a glass of. bottle no matter what it is; but once I began getting Apple juice from the glass vittke it was to e in a day, where as a carton of plastic big would end up expired. I had to resort to buying eachfm family member their own bottles. Well once everyone else's were gone mine slowly began to disappear, clearly no one would own up to it; so I set yo the hidden camera. I was sleep drinking my oen juice lol
Alisha C.
This is an amazing apple cider. I love it to pieces but I will forewarn you it is a little pricey but to me it’s worth it. I would recommend anyone who likes apple cider to try this at least once. Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Cider
Gina L.
This reminds me of my childhood. It’s a good apple juice. Doesn’t taste too artificial like most juices out on the market. But also compared to other “healthier” brands, probably not the best option.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
This is really good cider when you can't get the fresh kind. I have always loved the packing of this bottle I think it's really cute.