Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Apple Juice

by Martinelli's

Since 1868 "Drink your Apple a Day" 100% Pure Juice from U.S. Grown Fresh Apples

Do these have added sugar?
I gave this juice to my son, and he loved it. I was for sure with how it was going to taste, but it taste great.
Start your review of Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Apple Juice!
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
My older kids love getting these small glass jars of apple juice. They love drinking straight from the jar. The younger kids have it put in their bottles or sippy cups. The taste is great. I pay around $4 for a pack of six at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: H-E-B
One of the best apple juice i dont really like apple juice but omg God this is completely fine with me the taste of a real apple on point and affordable
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Kiara M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Nothing like apple juice in a glass bottle! This is the BEST! It’s so delicious 😋 I love all Martinelli brand products. Definitely recommend
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by MANDY K.
I first tried this after watching the pilot to 'Master of None'. Aziz was right though! This is some of the best apple juice I've had. It comes it the cutest bottle, though I will admit, I'm clumsy, so it's not the easiest to handle for pouring. The juice is very natural tasting and doesn't taste overly sweet from added sugar. I would definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best natural apple juice I've ever had! Taste so good! Always on sale too.. so it's always a good buy. Very sweet and taste very natural too.
Imani W.
Dover, DE
Purchased at: Target
I love this apple juice. Ever since I first tried it. I haven’t gotten any other brand. I share this with my kids. I actually prefer it over all other children’s Apple juice brands.
Sophia H.
Walterboro, SC
Hands down, one of my all time favorite apple juice. This is the only apple.juice I would purchase. I only purchase the apple juice in the glass bottle. The plastic bottles taste is a little different. So I would say packaging makes a difference.
Victorria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
By far the absolute best apple juice I’ve ever had! It’s 100% apple juice with no additives, preservatives or sweeteners. It has one ingredient and one ingredient only and that’s 100% apple juice. It’s definitely worth the price and the small bottles are only $1! I make sure to get at least 6-8 at a time and stay stocked! They’re in glass bottles which is 100% recyclable or reusable!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
This is gold in my house, refreshing and healthy with 100% juice. Crisp fresh taste and always excellent quality. Can be found at most markets great morning pick me up.
Lauren G.
Brentwood, CA
The best apple juice if you don’t mind paying a little more for it! It has a rich taste and it is nothing like other juice brands! This is a go to for me in my lunch when I go to school or when I need something sweet!