BeveragesJuiceMartinelli's
Gold Medal 100% Apple Juice

Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Apple Juice

by Martinelli's

Martinelli's Gold Medal® 100% Apple Juice.
Since 1868.
Drink your apple a day.

does this actually have a crunch if you bite the bottle?
Anyone else a little sketched out by the plain packaging?
Start your review of Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Apple Juice!
Mila Z.
It's my favorite apple juice! I usually buy the big glass bottle but today I say this little one! It's such great 🍎 looking bottle, and just enough juice for like snack time! I love it! Juice is the best 🍎 juice that you can drink, nothing can compare to it!
Elyssa S.
Potomac, MD
Purchased at: Safeway
ok so I was seeing this all over tiktok, and I was skeptical at first, but it really does sound like an apple when you bite it! it’s also delicious!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Albertsons
This apple juice tastes really good and I also the the portion size it is perfect. It is really worth it I love it. I would be better if it was a little more cheaper.
Sarah I.
pinehill nj
Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Sarah I.
This apple juice i founded on tiktok. It was interesting to me. The sound of when you bite into the bottle. For myself, I wanted to see if it all actually worked. I bought them from target and took a sip then bit the bottle. It sounds as if you’re biting an apple. The apple juice is actually really good, and not to sweet.
tran T.
seattle, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
this juice is so good. i bought it because it became trendy on tiktok because of its packaging. and yes it does make the sound of you biting into an apple when you bite the side of the juice box!
Epiphany M.
Atlanta
The best apple juice hands down. You can get these 10 for 10 at Kroger. This juice is not to sweet and the perfect size. I take one on the go on the mornings or just because.
Annabelle D.
Purchased at: Publix
This Juice is so refreshing. It is my favorite juice. I love that the the only ingredient is apple. I find it a bit pricy but it is worth every penny.
Elise S.
Burbank, IL
Purchased at: Target
It’s pretty good! It’s sweet and and refreshing. The bottle sounding like an apple when you bite into it is cool too! A little pricey though I will say
Marissa T.
NY
Martinelli's Gold Medal 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Marissa T.
Purchased at: Target
I heard about this Apple juice from TikTok and I wanted to see if the rumors about the bottle were true! The apple juice was supper sweet and the bottle made that cool realistic crunch noise! I would definitely purchase again!!!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
THE BEST apple juice EVER. Memories of childhood and the taste is amazing. I recommend it to all.