ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesMartian
Notifier Smart Watch - White/Black (MN200WBW)

Martian Notifier Smart Watch - White/Black (MN200WBW)

The martian notifier is an attractive, colorful analog wristwatch with an integrated oled readout that acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, keeping you well informed while your phone remains in a pocket, purse or backpack. This unique smartwatch gives you the ability to receive real-time alerts and notifications on your wrist. Used in conjunction with the free martian notifier app, you will automatically receive notifications including caller ID, texts, facebook, twitter, weather, email, calendar, instagram, pinterest, favorite games, bank alerts, fitness stats, and any other alert your device allows. You can also initiate voice...

Where can this watch be purchased at?
Hi I like This Smart Watch and I went To review It
Whats the quality of this watch?
Start your review of Martian Notifier Smart Watch - White/Black (MN200WBW)!
How would you rate this product?
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Reasonably priced watch and gets the job done. It's worth a try and you won't be out of much money.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
One of the very best smart watches on the market and very reasonably priced might I add. The screen is so clear and crisp. It's so easy to use.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this watch. It does everything I want it to. All I was looking for was a watch that will send me my notifications without an audible alert or flashy screen. I just don't want to take my phone out of my pocket just to find out my Amazon shipment was shipped or have it distract me when I am having a conversation over dinner. Keep in mind I am a proponent of the WATCH first and smart function last. This is great when I exercise because I love to run and all I have to do is look at my watch. It is much more reliable than the text to speech app on my phone. I love the tether feature which vibrates when I move out of Bluetooth range (keeps me from leaving my phone in the house when I leave) and the phone finder when I actually do lose it. It will even start your voice command on your phone (for instance when using a Bluetooth speakerphone while you are driving) by pushing a button. Although the watch will not speak to you and you can't speak to it (there are models that do).
turbo T.
Aurora , Il
I got this watch about 3 months ago. So far, the only problem is that it doesn't vibrate when I receive a call, BUT I'm 99% sure that's because I haven't updated the firmware.... :) battery lasts a long time and the app is great. Charges very quickly and has options like scroll speed and different vibration patterns for different notifications. Very impressed with this 30$ watch!
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this watch as a birthday present, last year, and have had nothing but compliments on it. People are often curious about how it works, and what notifications I can get. Also, because it has vibration intensity notification, it is a great tactile piece when I'm working with my special needs students. There are also different color bands you can purchase on their website, and they are not that difficult to change. My black and white Notifier is now black and white faced, with a pink bank, carbon fiber accents around the sides, and backing, plus a screen protector. I love my Notifier, and can't wait to get their newest watch!
Model
Bonjour je suis Abdel ghafour du Maroc
ilove ce produit j'adore tous les produits de cette entreprise si vous me permettez de
revoir ce produit je vous serais reconnaissant. Avec mon amour et
mon appréciation, je m'appelle ahmed immel et j'ai une chaîne sur YouTube avec un grand
nombre d'abonnés, je fais beaucoup de commentaires sur les appareils électroniques. Je peux
vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les relisant dans mes vidéos afin que FYI
encourage les gens à acheter sur Internet et à temps. La même aide la
mon adresse:  REsidence LBAHJA moble 81 oppartement 7
 CODE POSTALE: 40000
pays: Maroc
iliass B.
اgreat product and i am ready to do a review of this product and promote it on my channel i hope you to accept the display because i am very pleased with a partnership cntract wuth you
Juli S.
a beautiful watch that you can use your very elegant crush that I liked is very beautiful that is left with any clothes also very comfortable to wear and use and very elegant that would also be a good gift for your husband friend in love for any occasion
smer W.
I liked this product much

Hi There !My name  is Anass Essabir and I am an influncer based of the nord america. I document many posts that talk the men watch on my instagram account @smerwatche . I have more than 1100  authentic followers and I usually receive  100 likes on posts. And I’m a big source of trust because I’ve dealt with several other brands in the same nich. (all the proves will be down). I would love to feature your items on my instagram account.
I liked this product much

bahli M.
smara
nice watch if you want to sell more contact me
i have email list (+480.000 emails )
so i'm here if you want to deal
i don't have any problem

thanks for your understand
mounir,

nice watch if you want to sell more contact me
i have email list (+480.000 emails )
so i'm here if you want to deal