Martian Notifier Smart Watch - White/Black (MN200WBW) uploaded by Tasnim N.

BY MARTIAN #9 in Smartwatches

The martian notifier is an attractive, colorful analog wristwatch with an integrated oled readout that acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, keeping you well informed while your phone remains in a pocket, purse or backpack. This unique smartwatch gives you the ability to receive real-time alerts and notifications on your wrist. Used in conjunction with the free martian notifier app, you will automatically receive notifications including caller ID, texts, facebook, twitter, weather, email, calendar, instagram, pinterest, favorite games, bank alerts, fitness stats, and any other alert your device allows. You can also initiate voice... see more...

Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
I got this watch as a birthday present, last year, and have had nothing but compliments on it. People are often curious about how it works, and what notifications I can get. Also, because it has vibration intensity notification, it is a great tactile piece when I'm working with my special needs students. There are also different color bands you can purchase on their website, and they are not that difficult to change. My black and white Notifier is now black and white faced, with a pink bank, carbon fiber accents around the sides, and backing, plus a screen protector.
I love my Notifier, and can't wait to get their newest watch!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I got this watch about 3 months ago. So far, the only problem is that it doesn't vibrate when I receive a call, BUT I'm 99% sure that's because I haven't updated the firmware.... :) battery lasts a long time and the app is great. Charges very quickly and has options like scroll speed and different vibration patterns for different notifications. Very impressed with this 30$ watch!
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
One of the very best smart watches on the market and very reasonably priced might I add. The screen is so clear and crisp. It's so easy to use.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Reasonably priced watch and gets the job done. It's worth a try and you won't be out of much money.
Bonjour je suis Abdel ghafour du Maroc
ilove ce produit j'adore tous les produits de cette entreprise si vous me permettez de
revoir ce produit je vous serais reconnaissant. Avec mon amour et
mon appréciation, je m'appelle ahmed immel et j'ai une chaßne sur YouTube avec un grand
nombre d'abonnés, je fais beaucoup de commentaires sur les appareils électroniques. Je peux
vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les relisant dans mes vidéos afin que FYI
encourage les gens Ă  acheter sur Internet et Ă  temps. La mĂȘme aide la
ville a eu
mon adresse:  REsidence LBAHJA moble 81 oppartement 7
 CODE POSTALE: 40000
pays: Maroc
Khalid C.
wooooooow nice wa........Hello my name khalid i'm from  morocco  I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativethis is  my addressName:khalid choukri : rue assaidiyen  el bassaine....Zip code  N°:50020 : meknescountry: Morocco..... n.0627535075
Chaimae B.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Nabil B.
Marrakech
Hello is a big pleasur to have a partnership wit your beautiful campany witn an youtube account more than 1000 followers are interacting with all publication i am offering . Send me this product will publish it with your link so you will find more sales
Anas E.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello !!
Am a youtuber with 8000 subs , i love your product and i can  reviewing them in a video with high quality and a good technique for the purpose of your personal informationIs to encourage
people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help.
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

I liked this product because it helps me in my work

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Is this smart watch as good as a Samsung gear watch?
Sharon W.
Whats the quality of this watch?
Hi I like This Smart Watch and I went To review It
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello I'm Brahim quarmouch a new youtuber I want to test your beautiful product to test it shared my experience give a more detailed review to complete my staff be always among the best partners to test my e-mail Qbrahim@gmail.com for more information on the partnership and delivery address 🚚