ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesMartian
Notifier Smart Watch - Red/Black (MN200RBR)

Martian Notifier Smart Watch - Red/Black (MN200RBR)

The martian notifier is an attractive, colorful analog wristwatch with an integrated oled readout that acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, keeping you well informed while your phone remains in a pocket, purse or backpack. This unique smartwatch gives you the ability to receive real-time alerts and notifications on your wrist. Used in conjunction with the free martian notifier app, you will automatically receive notifications including caller ID, texts, facebook, twitter, weather, email, calendar, instagram, pinterest, favorite games, bank alerts, fitness stats, and any other alert your device allows. You can also initiate voice...

Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !
Start your review of Martian Notifier Smart Watch - Red/Black (MN200RBR)!
How would you rate this product?
Tal A.
1,128 reviews
I will be there tomorrow at four if we need you and I have some time tomorrow to do something to come over
Heather W.
Techie Expert Level 2
I like it. For the price you cant beat it. I'm now wanting to upgrade to the voice active one,. I did change out the band to a metal one that I think looks better. i do wish it was water proof. If your thinking about it, you should buy it. I gave four stars because its not water proof.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3

Hello,
I  love your products, everytime creativity and new things. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Regards.

Email : [email protected]

Hello,
Regards.

Email : [email protected]
Ayoub |.
Hello !   I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram and my yotube channel ,  I have a members active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Contact me : [email protected]
Contact me : [email protected]
Anass A.
Kenitra
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love it  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Rayen A.
Hello
My name is Rayen from Tunisia. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most because its quality is very high and color is more than wonderful ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
 All the respect and appreciation  thank you and i waiting you
Ehab E.
Itmida,mit ghamr,dakahlia,egypt
What a beutifull watch
Its very very nice
Its very good and it have a very good design i hope i can make a review to it in my channel on youtube
What a beutifull watch
Its very very nice
hamza H.
el jadida
Martian Notifier Smart Watch - Red/Black (MN200RBR) uploaded by hamza H.
hi good morning my name is hamza ariche this day i saw your production . is genial i like so much  I wanted to apply for this product and make a review of it on my channel and my Facebook page, my channel has a large number of subscribers my goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and thanks in advance
Mariam M.
Techie Expert Level 3
1,724 reviews
I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price
Zakaria A.
Salé
Salut je me nomme Zakaria ganoutre javoue que j aime tous les produits. Et si vous permitesz de revoir ce produit je vous serais reconnaissant. J ai une page de facebook et Instagram de j ai aussi des points de vue sur les appareils électroniques et je peux être utile pour vous aider à mettre vos produits sur mes pages pour acheter sur internet vos produits. Je veux bien revoir ces produits sur mes page. العنوان: hay el hourria imm39 N12 Maroc. / code code: 11010 salè tabriquet
gmail: [email protected]