Martian Notifier Smart Watch - Red/Black (MN200RBR) uploaded by hamza h.

BY MARTIAN #10 in Smartwatches

The martian notifier is an attractive, colorful analog wristwatch with an integrated oled readout that acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, keeping you well informed while your phone remains in a pocket, purse or backpack. This unique smartwatch gives you the ability to receive real-time alerts and notifications on your wrist. Used in conjunction with the free martian notifier app, you will automatically receive notifications including caller ID, texts, facebook, twitter, weather, email, calendar, instagram, pinterest, favorite games, bank alerts, fitness stats, and any other alert your device allows. You can also initiate voice... see more...

• Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Fa...2 Answers
Heather W.
Heather W.
Techie Expert
I like it. For the price you cant beat it. I'm now wanting to upgrade to the voice active one,. I did change out the band to a metal one that I think looks better. i do wish it was water proof. If your thinking about it, you should buy it. I gave four stars because its not water proof.
abdelatif E.
abdelatif E.
Techie Expert
My name is abdelatif and I have a YOUTUBE channel and a FACEBOOK page , I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them and recommend them because I love your products so much. My purpose is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company to promote products.Thank you.
Bousbaine h.
Bousbaine h.
Bouira
Techie Expert
HelloMy name is bousbaine houssem eddine and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings
Kenitra
Techie Expert
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love it  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
hamza h.
hamza h.
el jadida
hi good morning my name is hamza ariche this day i saw your production . is genial i like so much  I wanted to apply for this product and make a review of it on my channel and my Facebook page, my channel has a large number of subscribers my goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and thanks in advance
اوصعي ل.
اوصعي ل.
Errachidai
Hi Good morning My name is sallah ouraou from Morocco I would like to say that your product is very fantastic and fantastic so I wanted to apply for this product and make a review of it on my channel and my Facebook page, my channel has a large number of subscribers
Dakhli f.
Dakhli f.
Hi my name is Fares from Algeria I am a top musician in my countryI liked your product so I wanted to apply for this product and have a review of my channel and my page and all my sites have a large number of subscribers
Ehab E.
Ehab E.
Itmida,mit ghamr,dakahlia,egypt
What a beutifull watch
Its very very nice
Its very good and it have a very good design i hope i can make a review to it in my channel on youtube
Kenitra
Techie Expert
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !